Blexie car with A/C? and shorter tour? Info

Lorey2007

Has anyone requested a car with A/C from Blexie? Also we would like a shorter tour approx 4 hours without lunch due to dietary restrictions. We are willing to pay the price he quoted for the 6 hr tour. How much walking is involved in Blexie's tours?

I was able to make a reservation with Blexie he was able to meet all my requests & got back with me in record time that's great customer service. He even told me what car it would be, a 57 Ford and the guide Isbel. Now I just have to wait about 9 months.:rolleyes:

He will also arrange for round trip transportation to the Tropicana later that evening.

Our ship leaves at 4pm what time do you suggest getting back to the ship...we hired Blexie and get picked pat 9am. Also, have you gone to lunch somewhere, what restaurant, I am a bit worried about getting sick with their water. Is Blexie able to stop for rest rooms (I know to bring my own toilet paper)?

Our ship leaves at 4pm what time do you suggest getting back to the ship...we hired Blexie and get picked pat 9am. Also, have you gone to lunch somewhere, what restaurant, I am a bit worried about getting sick with their water. Is Blexie able to stop for rest rooms (I know to bring my own toilet paper)?

I would suggest getting back no later than 3:00. You will need a little time to change any leftover CUCs to dollars and get back through Cuban customs. Your ship is going to want you onboard well before 4pm -- they want to leave on time.

Our guide had made reservations for us at El Canonazo. We had no trouble, the food was delicious, and the prices were reasonable. We also had mojitos at La Bodeguita del Medio and daiquiris at El Floridita.

Has anyone requested a car with A/C from Blexie? Also we would like a shorter tour approx 4 hours without lunch due to dietary restrictions. We are willing to pay the price he quoted for the 6 hr tour. How much walking is involved in Blexie's tours?

We toured with Blexie last week, he was amazing as well as his driver Ray. There were four of us (husband, daughter and son-in-law) we had a 55 Chevy we were comfortable in both the size of the car and the AC, this was by far one of the BEST tours we have taken. We were able to customize our tour to anything we wanted. Since we got off the ship at 8:30 and weren't getting picked up till 10:00 we had already done a good bit of walking so Blexie cut down that part of the tour for us. He picked a perfect paladar for lunch and showed us everything on our list.

We toured with Blexie last week, he was amazing as well as his driver Ray. There were four of us (husband, daughter and son-in-law) we had a 55 Chevy we were comfortable in both the size of the car and the AC, this was by far one of the BEST tours we have taken. We were able to customize our tour to anything we wanted. Since we got off the ship at 8:30 and weren't getting picked up till 10:00 we had already done a good bit of walking so Blexie cut down that part of the tour for us. He picked a perfect paladar for lunch and showed us everything on our list.

What ship were you on? We will be on NCL Sun which has a 8am arrival. I wanted to meet with Blexie's colleague Isbel at 9:-9:30 but Blexie said it takes longer to get off the ship. Where did you walk to & what kind of sights did you see?

We will have Isabel when we are there in February. My husband has walking issues, so we are mainly riding. Tour is 8-2, ship is in port 7-3. 130 CUC for 4 of us in the car.

We will also have Isbel next May. My husband also has walking issues and we will only do limited walking with a approximate 4 hour tour. How did you get Blexie to agree to a 8am start time? We wanted a 9-9:30 time but he would only book us for 10am. The NCL Sun arrives at 8am what ship will you be on?

We are on Empress of the Seas. Didn’t know the time was an issue, sounded good to me.

Thanks I see your ship arrives earlier than ours does. When I confirm about a week before our arrival I'll ask if Isbel can meet us earlier.

What ship were you on? We will be on NCL Sun which has a 8am arrival. I wanted to meet with Blexie's colleague Isbel at 9:-9:30 but Blexie said it takes longer to get off the ship. Where did you walk to & what kind of sights did you see?

We were on the Sun which docked at 8 am and we were through immigration and changed money and still hit the street at 8:30 am, I'm sure it doesn't always go that smooth and you could get hung up. There was an anouncement made on the ship that another ship would be docking at 8:30 and that the lines would become long, we got ahead of it but others that didn't weren't off until nearly 9:30. We walked all around the neighborhoods and settled back up near the ship to meet Blexie shortly before 10, we could have never seen on our on walking tour what he showed us which was all the squares in depth, the cathedral, government buildings, shops etc...