Dive / Snorkel Tour Options?

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:10 PM.
Michigan
306 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
HI, Wife and I will be in Bonaire the end of August on Celebrity Equinox. She dives, I do not. Can anyone recommend a tour operator that offers a combo excursion for both divers and snorkelers simultaneously? We're doing separate excursions in Aruba (me- Motorcycle tour, her- diving) and plan to do some beach/sightseeing in Curacao so it'd be nice to be able to do something together in Bonaire. I'm also cool just chilling on a boat, but most dive boats aren't really "nice".
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Chuck
Upcoming- 11/20/18- Azamara Journey (Cuba!!!), 3/24/19- Celebrity EDGE!!! (EC), 9/1/19- Celebrity Summit (Bermuda)
Previous- August 2018- Celebrity Equinox (ABC islands), March 2018- Celebrity Equinox (WC), Sept 2017- Celebrity Summit (Bermuda), March 2017- Celebrity Silhouette (WC), March 2015- Celebrity Equinox (WC), March 2014- Celebrity Reflection (EC), March 2013- Celebrity Silhouette (EC)
Carnival Festivale, NCL ???, Costa Riviera
111 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
I love Bonaire!! We went there in March. I snorkel and my husband does not swim. So we went on a glass bottom boat ride. I was wonderful. We saw more from a boat than I have ever seen snorkeling. It was very windy and all dive and snorkeling trips were canceled. We were very lucky ours was not. I want to go back and snorkel. Enjoy your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Bonaire
41 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Bonaire is known for it's shore diving, so it's a perfect place for a shore/dive snorkel for the two of you. I can help you get something set up with Yellow Submarine. They provide dive services for the guests at my vacation rental. They're terrific, but you have to plan ahead. It's been so busy since the hurricanes that you just can't get same day services. They have two shops in walking distance from the port and the diving along this shore is excellent but there are other great options as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
~Jeyna