Dive / Snorkel Tour Options?

Lightngsvt

HI, Wife and I will be in Bonaire the end of August on Celebrity Equinox. She dives, I do not. Can anyone recommend a tour operator that offers a combo excursion for both divers and snorkelers simultaneously? We're doing separate excursions in Aruba (me- Motorcycle tour, her- diving) and plan to do some beach/sightseeing in Curacao so it'd be nice to be able to do something together in Bonaire. I'm also cool just chilling on a boat, but most dive boats aren't really "nice".

I love Bonaire!! We went there in March. I snorkel and my husband does not swim. So we went on a glass bottom boat ride. I was wonderful. We saw more from a boat than I have ever seen snorkeling. It was very windy and all dive and snorkeling trips were canceled. We were very lucky ours was not. I want to go back and snorkel. Enjoy your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Bonaire is known for it's shore diving, so it's a perfect place for a shore/dive snorkel for the two of you. I can help you get something set up with Yellow Submarine. They provide dive services for the guests at my vacation rental. They're terrific, but you have to plan ahead. It's been so busy since the hurricanes that you just can't get same day services. They have two shops in walking distance from the port and the diving along this shore is excellent but there are other great options as well.