Amalfi Port,hire a car with driver to Naples

gatubela

I appreciate if somebody can help me.

My husband and I, are going by ferry from Naples to Amalfi, Italy; then, would like to hire a car for visiting Positano and Ravello and coming back to the Port. It is easy to find a taxi in Amalfi? or would be better to get off in Positano and hire the car there?

Thanks

We used 'Benvenutotours' for our Amalfi coast drive June 09. They are very professional and the owner Giovanni e-mails promptly. His father actually drove us to Ravello, Positano etc... The car is spotless and he was very informative and they will customize the drive for you. We continue to e-mail and they helped us with our Rome excursion for our 2010 cruise. They are a family run enterprise and I highly recommend them.

I have used Tour of Italy twice and highly recommend them. They are a small family owned business and are from Sorrento. They have been really helpful in meeting our wants and making a schedule that gets you back in time and I truely I have met and made them friends for life. They have numerous recommendations on this site for others.

Their website is tourofitaly.com and I suggest you Google them, visit their site and contact Giancarlo as he has always been very very prompt with responses. I also find them to be cheaper than most of the others but I'd look at prices from the other references, they all must be good and if they are recommended here I'd consider them, but from my experience I am very happy with the one I use. Happy cruising

Billiam, I just noticed you been with celebrity 3 times. We also been once and now are going with the Celebrity Equinox on Sept 9th "13 night ancient Empires".

Thanks again

We are in the beginning of planning our next Celebrity cruise and it will probably be Europe. I notice you have few posts and are probably new to this board. I suggest you visit your roll call (see tab at the top of this page) and you may find others from your cruise willing to share the costs of the trip. The roll calls are great and you get to know people from the ship before you meet them. On our last cruise I ended up with 10 others and we had Giancarlo provide 2 vans. It's a lot cheaper when sharing the cost as it is expensive for just 2 no matter who you choose. Hope you have a great trip. Happy cruising

Archived