Beach Limerz?

lenetere

Have sent two emails to Gail at the info email and still no answer. Is there another contact I’m missing. It’s been about four or so days since first one.

You may want to try Gail again. I've received 2 emails from her today just confirming our upcoming trip on 12/12 and arranging where we will meet our driver. I've used the info@beachlimerz.com email as well. She is usually pretty quick to respond to emails, but there was one time a few weeks ago when I emailed her and didn't get a response. After several days, I emailed her again and got a quick response. Apparently, she never got that one email. Gail is such a sweetheart, try emailing her one more time.

A few questions to those that have been there.... If we wanted to PAYG, how much are chairs and umbrellas? How is the snorkeling? Sounds like a good alternative to some of the other well-known beaches.

If I remember correctly, Gail said chairs would be $5 each and umbrellas $10 each. We didn't snorkel, so I can't help you on that.

Is this a public beach? Can we just take a cab there and rent loungers and an umbrella without contacting Gail ahead of time?

No it is not a public beach. Beach Limerz is actually a restaurant/bar right on the beach. They have their own private area for beach access. I think I have read of people just grabbing a cab and going over there, but we did the whole day with lunch and some drinks included, and we booked ahead of time.

https://www.beachlimerz.com/

OMG, we spent all day yesterday at Beach Limerz and it is the most beautiful relaxing spot. We had the day pass for $65 each, and that included to rum punches, bottled water, a fantastic lunch, chairs, umbrellas, and use of the non motorized beach equipment.

Please don’t go if you are demanding, pushy, or expect someone to wait on you hand and foot. Go if you want to relax and enjoy the simple things in life. Gail and her employees are absolutely charming, and they treat you like family, not like cattle. As much as we love this place, I would hate to see it become too popular, as it will spoil the peace and serenity that makes this place so special.

No hair braiding, no hucksters, no wave runners, just a stunning, relaxing beach and delicious local food prepared with lots of Love.

Sent from my iPhone while I should be working.

Cool! Please post afterwards with how it was!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

My husband and I had a Wonderful day at Beach Limerz! We did the full package and hubby wants to go back next time!

We easily found our driver where Gail said he would be, and then took the quick ride over where Gail greeted us upon arrival. I am able to walk some but do use a wheel chair or scooter so have limited mobility. I left my wheelchair on the patio and was able to fairly easily make the short walk to the chairs and umbrellas.We also had a small table between our chairs to put drinks on.e75ba79186a8d8633ebf02a498e0b52e.jpg

It was a wonderful beach with no crowd. We enjoyed our time in the water (Mike tried to stop me from going in but I insisted) but a wave got me as I was trying to get out! 2 of the guests saw my fall and quickly came to help Mike get me up and back to my lounger...I know, I should have listened to my hubby in the first place! LOL. I enjoyed spending the rest of the time watching Mike try out the kayak and a standing board thingy. We enjoyed a wonderful lunch buffet and had chicken, ribs, fish and some side dishes. The meal was topped off with a nice bread pudding.

We are looking forward to returning next Dec with a few other family members!!! Thank you Gail and your wonderful staff!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

From start to finish, my group of 7 had a great time at Beachlimerz. Our cab picked us up from the cruise port, and brought us over. We were greeted by the staff, got our chairs and umbrellas on the beach, and we given our choice of 2 cocktails, or 2 beers. A little later, a big lunch was served up by the restaurant. It consisted of fish, pork ribs, potatoes, salad and grilled vegetables. It was filling and delicious. 2 bottles of water were also included. There was also a DJ that was playing good music, a little while after arriving. The beach was beautiful, food was delicious, and service was very polite and courteous. Would recommend Beachlimerz to anyone spending time in Antigua.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This looks like a great idea for Antigua.

Are there bathrooms, changing rooms, outdoor shower to rinse off the salt water?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are showers, however, it is in the form of a hose. Works well enough to get salt and sand off.

We were there a Jan 3 and it was amazing! my favourite excursion of our cruise.

There are showers, however, it is in the form of a hose. Works well enough to get salt and sand off.

We were there a Jan 3 and it was amazing! my favourite excursion of our cruise.

Thank you for the info.

The hose will work perfectly

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

I just reserved the pay-as-you-go option for Feb 22. Emailing Gail back and forth a couple times was easy. She promptly answers questions and provides all the info you need to decide whether to go the PAYG or all-inclusive option. She also offers having a taxi for you waiting near the cruise port, at an extra cost - taxis are paid directly. Could easily get our own taxi, which would be the same cost I believe, but nice to know there is one dedicated for clients going to Limerz. Looking forward to this day and I will certainly post our experience once we’ve been there, both here and on TA.

We have done Dickenson many times and the island tour so this year we have reserved a day pass here for March based on all the good comments ;) hope its a great place to hang out - just need a chill holiday

It is absolutely perfect for a chill day!! Wished we could have spent more time there!

It is absolutely perfect for a chill day!! Wished we could have spent more time there!

I want to live there! It was the most relaxing day we've ever had on a cruise. Our 2019 cruise will take us back to Antigua and we will definitely be returning to Beach Limerz.

We will be in Antigua in November on the Gem. Is Beach Limerz kid friendly? I don't mean kid-focused (inflatables, beach toys, etc.) as we are not the kind of family who needs that but is this a place where we can bring our two girls (10 & 6) and not feel out of place?