On board Crown any questions

Xtrmflyer

Just boarded yesterday. I am going to try to do live from review. No promises. Im a terrible writer. Little bit about me. I am traveling with my dh, my best friend and her dh. We are all 50ish and not that small. All 4 of us in an interior room!! With a lot of organization it's not that bad.

Check in although slow (coast guard safety check) was very easy.

Ship doesn't feel crowded and is well taken care of.

Lotus spa pool was open yesterday don't know about today. I'll check it out later.

Any questions I'll try to answer.

Remember the only stupid question is one that is not asked.

I would be curious to know what is planned for the upcoming dry dock. It's immediately after your cruise and immediately before our April 3 transatlantic. I'm sure there will be the usual hull-scraping, etc., but I wonder what else. Thanks.

P.S.: I would argue you're not a terrible writer at all. Good clear writing and liberal use of the return key to separate items are always good signs.

Jim

This time last week we were sad to have our last day on the Crown. We really enjoyed our cruise. If you see Carmen the bartender tell her Margarita and Amaretto on the rocks say hello!

Also Vish in the Explorers lounge is another great bartender.

Enjoy your cruise!

Just boarded yesterday. I am going to try to do live from review. No promises. Im a terrible writer. Little bit about me. I am traveling with my dh, my best friend and her dh. We are all 50ish and not that small. All 4 of us in an interior room!! With a lot of organization it's not that bad.

Check in although slow (coast guard safety check) was very easy.

Ship doesn't feel crowded and is well taken care of.

Lotus spa pool was open yesterday don't know about today. I'll check it out later.

Any questions I'll try to answer.

Remember the only stupid question is one that is not asked.

I will be really curious how often the spa pool will be open....please keep me posted. Thanks.

I would be curious to know what is planned for the upcoming dry dock. It's immediately after your cruise and immediately before our April 3 transatlantic. I'm sure there will be the usual hull-scraping, etc., but I wonder what else. Thanks.

P.S.: I would argue you're not a terrible writer at all. Good clear writing and liberal use of the return key to separate items are always good signs.

Jim

Thank you😀

Jim

Went to the cruise critic meet and greet yesterday . The captain all his staff were there (except cruise director (conflicting meetings)). It was explained that yes the usual stuff plus they are starting to upgrade the internet, i.e. new wiring, antennas!!

I will be really curious how often the spa pool will be open....please keep me posted. Thanks.

It was open yesterday 😀😀! Hopefully if seas are calm it will stay open. We booked the sanctuary for the entire cruise and will be really sad if it closes.

A few thoughts about yesterday.

The ship is fully booked and does not feel crowded at all.

The chair hogs are very few so far.

Went to see the " Magic to do " show. My feelings are they stole an hour and a half of our time. This a Broadway show not a magic show. If you like singing and dancing you might like it. You have been warned.

The two middle pools are full (as opposed to crowded) but you can find a good chair near the spa pool.

I love sea days and yesterday was a good one. I didn't do a whole lot and still got 13000 steps. Yea me!!

Our room steward Antonio is great. He does his job with real joy. Any requests we've had he happily helps us.

The water in out bathroom is weird . We are having a hard time getting the water colder.? I will investigate this phenomenon more and let you know.

Got a coffee card and the coffee staff are great. So is the coffee, but I then I like the coffee in the dining room.

Thatsvall for now. Will answer questions and gives thoughts tomorrow morning.

TTFN

It there are any grammatical or spelling errors it's because I am on vacation and don't care. Bye for now.

I will be back.

:D Good for you!! We'll read it anyway, so just relax and don't sweat the small stuff!

Went to the cruise critic meet and greet yesterday . The captain all his staff were there (except cruise director (conflicting meetings)). It was explained that yes the usual stuff plus they are starting to upgrade the internet, i.e. new wiring, antennas!!

Thanks for the report. Upgraded internet is always good.

Jim

The water in out bathroom is weird . We are having a hard time getting the water colder.? I will investigate this phenomenon more and let you know.

TTFN

Yes, we had the same issue in our cabin on the Caribe deck...almost scalding at the sink sometimes!

Good morning everyone. A few thoughts from yesterday.

Very relaxing. Hung out at the sanctuary all day. The spa menu has changed from my last cruise. I think it is better. Afternoon tea is really good. All kinds of yummy goodness.

The water issue in our storeroom will not be fixed until the drydock. I reported the issue yesterday.

I can't have caffeine so they make mine with decaf and soy milk. Really really good.

Spa ladies r very helpful. My lady who waxes my legs (tmi?) Missed a couple of places and they (Spa ladies) touched them up for free. Very kind.

All I can think of.

TTFN