Water

bushy tail

Are you allowed to take 6 bottles of water on board and 3 cans of VERNORS ginger ale. That is the only kind I can take if I get nauseated,

As others stated...no limit.

If you take a lot (like a case of soda or water), slap a luggage tag on it and give it to the baggage handlers.

If it's a smaller amount, it's a carry on. DO NOT put it in your suitcase.

think a single 20oz gatorade bottle is ok? carry-on or in the suitcase? i like to have some on hand in case my son feels a migraine coming on.

It's allowed in any quantity. The suggestion to put it in your carry-on is to prevent possible mishaps.

Are you allowed to take 6 bottles of water on board and 3 cans of VERNORS ginger ale. That is the only kind I can take if I get nauseated,

You can order (12) 500ml water for 6.90. Comes out to $0.58/bottle. Delivered to your state room so no carrying heavy water bottles in your hand carry. Go to onboard reservations and beverage packages.

I usually pack 6 packs of soda(as many as you want) in a cardboard box and tag it as baggage also delivered to the stateroom with luggage.

You can order (12) 500ml water for 6.90. Comes out to $0.58/bottle. Delivered to your state room so no carrying heavy water bottles in your hand carry. Go to onboard reservations and beverage packages.

I usually pack 6 packs of soda(as many as you want) in a cardboard box and tag it as baggage also delivered to the stateroom with luggage.

To get the water at that price it does need to be done before sailing. I usually throw a hand full of waters into our bag, but for an upcoming 60 night, ordering water ahead and then postponing delivery for a month might be an option.

Thanks for the info on Gatorade. Thinking of buying a case when next on sale for this trip. Driving to the port so we can bring an extra suitcase or two with the waters and Gatorade.

To get the water at that price it does need to be done before sailing. I usually throw a hand full of waters into our bag, but for an upcoming 60 night, ordering water ahead and then postponing delivery for a month might be an option.

Thanks for the info on Gatorade. Thinking of buying a case when next on sale for this trip. Driving to the port so we can bring an extra suitcase or two with the waters and Gatorade.

Costco & Sam’s have 40-bottle flats of Aquafina and the like. I have a duffle bag holds 2+ flats. Tag it and it goes to my room. 3-4 bottles per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Costco & Sam’s have 40-bottle flats of Aquafina and the like. I have a duffle bag holds 2+ flats. Tag it and it goes to my room. 3-4 bottles per day.

The dang engineer is coming out in me here. 2 flats at 40 each is only 1.5 bottles per day! LOL:eek:

Water on board the Princess ships is good and we refill bottles to take on tours. Also bring Nalgenes for in the room. I think 24 to 40 to start and 12 later should do it along with the Gatorade.

The dang engineer is coming out in me here. 2 flats at 40 each is only 1.5 bottles per day! LOL:eek:

Water on board the Princess ships is good and we refill bottles to take on tours. Also bring Nalgenes for in the room. I think 24 to 40 to start and 12 later should do it along with the Gatorade.

40 bottles x 2 = 80 bottles

80 bottles / 25 days = 3.2 bottles per day

Sorry, not an engineer.

• 1 month later...

I have looked at all of my future sailings and no water is available to buy ahead of time. Have they changed this?

The option for buying the bottle water package is now not available on the cruise personaliser. Is showing ad "our of stock. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

The new "package" was posted. It is now$23.46 for 12 bottles. Not a happy cruiser. [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

40 bottles x 2 = 80 bottles

80 bottles / 25 days = 3.2 bottles per day

Sorry, not an engineer.

Oops,

It was 60 days. 80 to start plus 12 later equals 1.5333333. Just a tad over 1.5. I guess the engineer should have been clearer!:eek::eek: