Beach that isnt wall to wall people

jbiker

We will be in Barbados in January. We have been to Pirate's Cove before which was ok but looking for a different spot, but also not packed and chair to chair. Browne's beach maybe? Any ideas? thanks

The beach at Port Charles Marina.

The taxi will drop you off at the bottom of track (beach).

Facing the sea, to your right will be Port Charles, and yo your left is a hotel (drinks and facilities).

Turn right, and just walk along the sand to find your spot.

No chairs (take Towles)

No T'erds

Empty

Isn't Pirate's Cove right next to the Boatyard? I think they're both on Browne's Beach which is on Carlisle Bay. It's all one big beach with lots of less crowded spots walking either South or North. That's how I remember it anyway.

Isn't Pirate's Cove right next to the Boatyard? I think they're both on Browne's Beach which is on Carlisle Bay. It's all one big beach with lots of less crowded spots walking either South or North. That's how I remember it anyway.

Agreed, the bay runs from the port to............

But the availability of public facilities and refreshments must enter the thought process. Unless you are a BYO and "use the sea" person.

• 1 month later...

We will be in Barbados in December and also looking for non-crowded beach bar to just hang out few hours in peace. Boatyard, Harbor Lights and others in that area seem way to "active" for us and our cruise ship even offers an excursion to couple of them. No thank you. But in looking at google map I found Brandons Beach which is just north of port just past a marina where we previously took an excursion on Calabaza and also right next to the rum distillery. Anyway found small beach bar/restaurant named "Rascals of the Caribbean". Their reviews on other sights seem good and everyone says prices good, few people, they rent chairs and umbrellas if needed and free rum punch for each rental apparently. As stated have not been there but we are going to try it in December. Apparently locals go there also which is a good sign in my book. May want to look it up and consider this. Appears easy to do distillery also if one is so inclined.

We will be in Barbados in December and also looking for non-crowded beach bar to just hang out few hours in peace. Boatyard, Harbor Lights and others in that area seem way to "active" for us and our cruise ship even offers an excursion to couple of them. No thank you. But in looking at google map I found Brandons Beach which is just north of port just past a marina where we previously took an excursion on Calabaza and also right next to the rum distillery. Anyway found small beach bar/restaurant named "Rascals of the Caribbean". Their reviews on other sights seem good and everyone says prices good, few people, they rent chairs and umbrellas if needed and free rum punch for each rental apparently. As stated have not been there but we are going to try it in December. Apparently locals go there also which is a good sign in my book. May want to look it up and consider this. Appears easy to do distillery also if one is so inclined.

When will you be there in December? Are you by chance on the 12/8 out of Puerto Rico?