Bed placement in these staterooms

lmintzer

Has anyone stayed in 11310 or 11912 on the Breakaway? From the diagrams, it is not clear where the bed is located for these staterooms.

(I looks like 11312 and 11910 have bed by the window and 11314 has the bed in the middle). The others are decidedly unclear.

you can tell by looking at where the indent is. the wider part of the room is where the bed will be.

welve stayed in both types. we much prefer the bed by the window, makes it easier to get into the closet and makes the room seem bigger.

The deckplans (in some cases) don't have the indent. There are also a few occasions where the BA/GA indent on the deckplan is incorrect.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that Breakaway and + class 4 people is by the balcony, 3 is by the closet. Epic can be ascertained by viewing the deck plan.

Often it is obvious by the deck plan. And the + and triangle seems to be true for rooms on the sides or the ship. These are aft balconies, and in one case, there is no indent drawn at all.

We had a mini on the Pearl that had beds by the closet. It was a bit tight, but it worked well because my younger son went to bed the earliest and slept on the couch with the curtain drawn.

Different deal on Breakaway with no curtain.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that Breakaway and + class 4 people is by the balcony, 3 is by the closet. Epic can be ascertained by viewing the deck plan.
On the aft-facing balconies for BA/GA or Escape, the bed configuration can be either even with a capacity of 3.

Yes. That is why I was trying to figure out which rooms had which configurations--and also trying to decide which will work best for us (I am guessing my older son will call dibs on a "real" bed instead of the couch--if he would take the couch, then we would go with the beds by the balcony (and maybe bring magnets, a string, and a sheet to separate him off for earlier sleeping).

One could go to the website CruiseDeckPlans and see if a video or photo summary was done of the cabins in questions.

Also YouTube.

SEARCH: Cruise line-ship name- cabin number (i.e. NCL Breakaway cabin 11312 -or- 11910 -or- 11314)

If the specific cabin is not available look for a mirror image of the cabin in the vicinity or location on opposite side of the ship.

NCL cabin images are terrible but folks that have photographed or videoed even in an amateur mode will give you a better idea

of the cabin lay out that you are researching.

One of the cruise lines places you in the center of the cabin and does a 360 degree panorama (don't get dizzy) that you can

pause and reverse rotate to see what is there (I think that was HAL).

Make a note when cruising to observe the interior of the cabins without being nosy when walking the passageways -or- ask

your cabin attendant for details about how the cabins are set up. It is not rocket science that most all cabins are set up the

same way with very minor minute adjustments for bulkhead mechanical interior details or structural design. Note when you

are in your bath facility note how the commode is facing at an odd angle - the cabin next door has the mirror image and

when outside the cabin in the passageway there is a service door to access both for maintenance without entry to either cabin.

Some ships' balcony cabins may have a curtain in mid cabin to separate the primary bed area from the convertible couch/bed.

You are smart to look into what is the best arrangement for you and your family-companions.

After cabin arrangement the next item on the agenda is LOCATION - location !