Random food questions.

3DBeach

Hi all! I'm brand new to Carnival and have been on this thread for the last 4 days "researching" and have found lots of helpful info. I do have a few random questions though.

Is escargot ever served in the MDR? I noticed its on the menu for the steakhouse.

Is it still accurate that "Lobster night:" is the first elegant night?

Are there any complimentary beverages (non alcoholic) available such as iced tea or lemonade?

Thank you in advance for any answers or advice you feel like sharing with a Carnival Newbie.

Is escargot ever served in the MDR? I noticed its on the menu for the steakhouse. Yes, it will be an appetizer one night during the week.

Is it still accurate that "Lobster night:" is the first elegant night? Yes, on 5 day or longer cruises.

Are there any complimentary beverages (non alcoholic) available such as iced tea or lemonade? Coffee, Lemonade, Unsweet tea, and Milk will all be available in the buffet area free. Juice in the morning.

Hi all! I'm brand new to Carnival and have been on this thread for the last 4 days "researching" and have found lots of helpful info. I do have a few random questions though.

Is escargot ever served in the MDR? I noticed its on the menu for the steakhouse.

Is it still accurate that "Lobster night:" is the first elegant night?

Are there any complimentary beverages (non alcoholic) available such as iced tea or lemonade?

Thank you in advance for any answers or advice you feel like sharing with a Carnival Newbie.

1. Escargot is available at least one evening in the MDR as an appetizer. If you want a larger serving, order 2 :)
  2. On cruises of 6 nights and longer, they serve lobster tails on the 1st elegant evening. They are also always available in the "steakhouse selections" portion of the MDR menu for an upcharge.
  3. Milk, water, iced tea, lemonade, coffee are always available for no additional charge in the MDR and on the Lido deck.