365 Beaches which one is for us?

jackparts

Family of 11 looking for a clean beach with decent food, bathrooms, showers, for a Nov. 21 excursion. Yes, have read the posts but not a lot of different beaches mentioned. Trip advisor has not been too accurate lately.

We have not been to Grenada, so I cannot comment yet (we are set to visit in about 80 days). Just a question about the title you selected for this thread. You mention 365 beaches to select from. From what I have read, that is ANTIGUA, not Grenada. Not sure how many beaches Grenada has, but I do not think it is quite as many as Antigua from my research. Grenada seems to have one large popular beach - Grand Anse Beach - from what I have read.

• 2 weeks later...
Family of 11 looking for a clean beach with decent food, bathrooms, showers, for a Nov. 21 excursion. Yes, have read the posts but not a lot of different beaches mentioned. Trip advisor has not been too accurate lately.

We have loads of beaches but most of the tourist ones are listed in this article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/caribbean/grenada/articles/grenada-beaches/