Electrical Outlets in Cabin on Pearl

msny

... I have been tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to keep everything charged even with rotating chargers ... curious if we will have more outlets, since we are in an accessible cabin.
Unless it's been upgraded recently, you aren't going to have more outlets in a typical accessible oceanview ?? stateroom. I don't think you should have problems with 2 laptops and smartphone/tablet charger running - if you aren't using a high quality multi-outlet fast USB charger like the Anker, pick 1 or 2 up to bring along, with the matching usb & lightening cords. You would probably need one outlet free for charging the scooter, check to see if you can use the 220-240 outlet (bring the proper adapters) as it should be a better charging option for the typical deep-cycle battery. Usually, you can get a longer extension cord from Guest Services if you don't normally travel with one, as the accessible outlet might be a longer reach from the beds.

The newest 3 prong outlet extension has an extra plug on top of the tap (a nice addition - local MicroCenter store or online - to my gadget pouch). Newest Anker on Amazon has 5 and 6 USB output, mine is 3 or 4 years old with just 4 but still more than sufficient for my needs.

IMG_20160616_1012301_zpsivmvomwt.jpg

I have a CPAP and can't remember how I plugged mine in the last time.

Can't remember where the outlet is. That is going to be one LONNNNNNNNG extension cord I have a feeling LOL

We carry a 12' extension cord and a 9' extension cord. Along with a non-surge protected power strip.

If you are not in a suite, the plug will be along way from the bed. If you are in a suite, it may be further :(

• 7 months later...
You may want to bring a strip with you. The only outlet will be by the desk and there is only one.

Nita

Don't bring a power strip anything that looks like a surge protector will probably get taken away. You can get the short extensions with 3 or 4 ungrounded outlets.

Something like this with a long cord then one to run to the other side of the bed,

4877035760102.jpg

Don't bring a power strip anything that looks like a surge protector will probably get taken away. You can get the short extensions with 3 or 4 ungrounded outlets.

Something like this with a long cord then one to run to the other side of the bed,

Have you ever had a power strip confiscated? Do you know of anyone that Has had one confiscated? We sail with a power strip 4-6 times a year on NCL. Never had one confiscated.