Help!!!!

rosemike

FIRST:IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE ENTERED THIS BOARD. VERY BIG CHANGES MOSTLY FOR THE BETTER , BUT I'M GETTING FLOODED WITH POP-UPS AND THE BOARD POSTING TIME IS INCORRECT i.e.POSTED TODAY AT 845PM. IM ON THE EAST COAST OF THE USA AND ITS 4:46PM. WHAT GIVES? NEXT, I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A REVIEW OF THE MAASDAM ITINERARY OUT OF NORFOLK VA. SOUTHERN CARRIBEIAN. PS WILLOW TALK YOU STILL ON THIS BOARD?

Happy to see you.

We can hear you. :) You may not be aware that typing with all caps is considered screaming in "internet etiquette." Besides it is hard to read.

Thanks.

Aren't the upgrades terrific?

It is true that some of us have noticed the posting clock sometimes goes bonkers. :( :confused:

:)

The times have been way out lately.

As for the Maasdam and reviews from her cruises this past winter our of Norfolk, they are probably all gone by now because of all the new updates.

Why not start a thread asking just that very question? Maybe someone will answer any questions you have.

:)

Sail the seven seas, im honor to have you respond to my post. your a god in the world of cruising. Thank you for the screaming tip. I did know that,but, i just forgot. i am really honor, i read your post most of the time. thanks.

Archived