Spa/Persian garden

missmimi40

Hi, I have never cruised with Celebrity so please could someone help with this. MyDH & I like to use the heated beds and watch the scenery whilst we gently float by. Is there a package offered/how much does it cost to use this area. We are on an 8 night cruise to the Norwegian Fjords with 2 sea days so are looking forward to relaxing in this area.:)

I think Persian Gardens would be very inviting on a cold-weather cruise. The times we sailed on Celebrity ships in the Caribbean, I found it uncomfortably warm.

There are two price options--you can purchase a one-day package (for about $25 if I remember correctly), or there's another option that allows you to use Persian Gardens as often as you like throughout the cruise. Next to the room with the heated ceramic beds, there is a sauna and a steam room that are included at the same price.

If you sail in Aqua Class, you can use the Persian Gardens free every day. Also, if you are an Elite member on Celebrity (Royal Caribbean Diamond and Diamond Plus), you will get a coupon for one free day. Hope this helps.

If you sail on a solstice class ship, the heated tile loungers have a beautiful picture window.

We have not yet tried an m class ship, but have been told by others that is is a closed room.

:-(

To do what you want I suggest you choose an s class ship

Enjoy your cruise!

Hi, I have never cruised with Celebrity so please could someone help with this. MyDH & I like to use the heated beds and watch the scenery whilst we gently float by. Is there a package offered/how much does it cost to use this area. We are on an 8 night cruise to the Norwegian Fjords with 2 sea days so are looking forward to relaxing in this area.:)

They have had specials on embarkation day to buy a package for the week.

We did it one time on the Summit with is a M class ship. That was 2010 and it cost $175.00 for 2 for the week. Sure it is a lot more now.

The Persian Gardens on the S class ships have windows to look out and the areas are very bright. They also have the loungers.

The Persian Gardens on the M class ships do not have windows, is a dark area and only has a bench that is like a church pew. Very few can sit on that bench without rubbing shoulders. Another problem with the bench is you get the people who becasue there are sitting so close like to carry on a conversation.

On either one 30 minutes is the recommended time as a courtesy to use especially if the area is full. If you don't see people waiting then staying longer is up to you.

The S class also has the relaxation room at the front of the ship that is a nice area

happy cruising. 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

The Elite coupon for a free day pass is only good on PORT days.

We were on Silhouette last month on a 7-day Caribbean itinerary and I bought the weekly pass, which was $75 plus gratuity. If your ship doesn't have individual beds and a view, then it wouldn't be worth it, IMHO.

As mentioned above, unlimited use of the Persian Garden is included if you book an Aqua Class room, so that is well worth considering. If you are booked in a lower class room and are beyond final payment, you can usually upgrade yourself as long as it requires you to pay at least a little more (confirm with the Celebrity rep on the phone that you can keep any perks you have.) We love the Persian Garden on the S class ships, a beautiful view and comfortable loungers make it a winner for us, we go almost every day and love it.

Edited by cynbar

We were on Silhouette last month on a 7-day Caribbean itinerary and I bought the weekly pass, which was $75 plus gratuity. If your ship doesn't have individual beds and a view, then it wouldn't be worth it, IMHO.

I did not know there was a gratuity on top of the fee. I wonder where it goes - the cleaning crew, perhaps?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Do you have to pay a fee or book a spa treatment to use the relaxation room? I thought some people have posted it is now open to anyone or they do not check.

We have used the relaxation room many times, once in cabin 1504 we were only two doors away. I'm not sure what the specific rule is, but no one has EVER questioned,stopped us, or asked. It is a very quiet place to read, and an AWESOME place to watch arrival in port.

People arrive and leave who have scheduled massages, etc.

I thought some people have posted it is now open to anyone or they do not check.

I'm not sure what the specific rule is, but no one has EVER questioned,stopped us, or asked.

The Elite coupon will get us a day pass to the heated beds/sauna, but is it also good for the Relaxation room?

The one and only time that we were AQ on a Solstice class ship, we were stopped at kiosk in front of the RR and asked for our card. All we were doing was getting some lime water out of the dispenser.

I've never read that it was opened to everyone. Only those in an AQ. However, did I read somewhere that the RR was being removed and turned into something else, like a Suite? :confused:

Edited by Iamthesea

However, did I read somewhere that the RR was being removed and turned into something else, like a Suite? :confused:

Care to elaborate further or share a link to what you read/where you read this?

Edited by vulcan1971

The Elite coupon will get us a day pass to the heated beds/sauna, but is it also good for the Relaxation room?

The one and only time that we were AQ on a Solstice class ship, we were stopped at kiosk in front of the RR and asked for our card. All we were doing was getting some lime water out of the dispenser.

I've never read that it was opened to everyone. Only those in an AQ. However, did I read somewhere that the RR was being removed and turned into something else, like a Suite? :confused:

I hope they don't make the change until after May. My wife would enjoy reading in there.

From what I've read previously, I'm pretty sure on S class ships that there's two relaxation areas. One is for AQ only, and the other is a relaxation area open to public, often where those waiting for spa treatments wait to be called, but you can sit and just relax there without a treatment appointment.

For someone who just wants a day pass, do you find that there is a day or time of day that is less crowded? For example, are earlier sea days better than later sea days in a 7-day cruise, mornings better than afternoons, etc.? I want to treat my mom but I want it to be a good experience.

Sent using Tapatalk