Experiences when booking onboard

SadieN

Not worth it anymore. You have to stand in line to book, will receive only $50 OBC regardless of the lenght of your cruise and it's always Early Saver (rates are somewhat discounted).

Once you debark, you will get this same offer (Future Cruise Offer) in your VIFP offers, valid for 2 weeks.

So you can pick and choose your next cruise in the comfort of your own own and receive all the same benefits as you stood in line for.

No more Friends and Family vouchers either.

Thanks for the info. :). Though I’m looking for actual experiences.

Can the cruise be booked at shore excursions or at Guest Services? Have no problem going to GS late at night.

Thinking of booking a last minute ‘booze’ cruise leaving in less than 3 weeks. Sailing on the Miracle tomorrow that was booked onboard the last day of the old program.

Thanks for the info. :). Though I’m looking for actual experiences.

Can the cruise be booked at shore excursions or at Guest Services? Have no problem going to GS late at night.

Thinking of booking a last minute ‘booze’ cruise leaving in less than 3 weeks. Sailing on the Miracle tomorrow that was booked onboard the last day of the old program.

My advice? As soon as you return, book it online. Many ships no longer have a future cruise desk. I believe you have to go to the shore excursions desk now. Otherwise, it is the same procedure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Once you debark, you will get this same offer (Future Cruise Offer) in your VIFP offers, valid for 2 weeks.

I'm not sure if I'm just an outlier case or if it's typical, but I still have the offer listed under my VIFP and we cruised in August. First it said 2 weeks, then it said 6 weeks and now it says "limited time". I'm sure it will disappear at some point, but we're up to 12 weeks so far.

I'm not sure if I'm just an outlier case or if it's typical, but I still have the offer listed under my VIFP and we cruised in August. First it said 2 weeks, then it said 6 weeks and now it says "limited time". I'm sure it will disappear at some point, but we're up to 12 weeks so far.

It only lasted 10 days for me after I got back to Seattle on May 16th.

It was pretty confusing. The time I tried to do it was on a sea day and the posted time said it would be on lido deck that day. I walked all around lido deck and no future cruise guy. I went to guest services and they told me it was the same guy who does the carnival mastercard sign ups. I went up to lido to talk to him and he said he was only doing future cruises after a certain time on port days. What a joke. I'm trying to spend money with them yet they don't want to take it. At that point I just texted my PVP and he booked it for me. I did see the future cruise guy booking cruises down on deck 5 on the port day though. The same deal is on your account when you get home but you don't know if prices are going to go up by then or not.