TBA Cabin Question

I did TBA on my first cruise in 07. I was assigned main deck mid ship. That's when they still sent out the blue envelops with the cruise tickets and luggage tags. I found out then once I received my paperwork in the mail. My last cruise was kind of last min (34) days out on Fascination and I used TBA then an was assigned at about 23 days I think. This time upper deck midship. I would do a TBA cabin again. Especially if the rate was good.

So, CruisinTrooper....are you and your family joining us on the Dream May 26? I, too, am in a TBA cabin. I switched to the Pack N Go rate for a balcony a few weeks ago and haven't seen an assignment yet. I don't really mind any balcony (would love an extended aft and not holding my breath) but the not knowing is killing me...lol...

Look forward to seeing you onboard if you are on this cruise.

Susie

So, CruisinTrooper....are you and your family joining us on the Dream May 26? I, too, am in a TBA cabin. I switched to the Pack N Go rate for a balcony a few weeks ago and haven't seen an assignment yet. I don't really mind any balcony (would love an extended aft and not holding my breath) but the not knowing is killing me...lol...

Look forward to seeing you onboard if you are on this cruise.

Susie

Not the Dream this time - on the Ectasy for a little getaway. Maybe we'l see you about 15,000 others in the parking lot that morning though :-)

What did you do about your luggage without a cabin number on the tag?

even if assigned before you hand your luggage over-- ask the porter to check the manifest for your cabin number. He will have a list of all passengers and cabin numbers. (take a sharpie to write in your number)

Archived