Reflection Question

Fuffty

There are outdoor showers by the pools.

I believe (never had time to watch a movie while enjoying everything else) the movies are shown in the main Reflection Theater (where the majority of entertainers perform). Sorry, can't answer your popcorn question.

Movies are shown in a small show room called Celebrity Central that is next to the main theater. It has a small screen and is not the greatest place to watch a movie. It has theater seating but there tends to be many distractions.

Movies are shown in a small show room called Celebrity Central that is next to the main theater. It has a small screen and is not the greatest place to watch a movie. It has theater seating but there tends to be many distractions.

And if you go (for a movie or a Beyond the Podium talk) dress warmly. Room temperature is much too cool for my taste.

Hi-- Miched is correct as to where the movies are shown. there is no popcorn but lots of inconsiderate guests talking, laughing, snoring (LOL) and most importantly, sneezing and coughing. I had a guest behind me coughing and sneezing right into my neck. I finally couldn't it anymore and stood up-faced her-- and applied Purell to my neck while staring at her. She took the hint and left.

Archived