Very small walkthrough of Crown

Meanee

Hey all.

Few days off Crown Princess. One night, while at sea, I couldn't sleep. So, I thought I should go to IC and get some tea. Since it was around 3am, I thought I should make a small video walking down there. So, it is at the link below. Pardon somewhat jerky movement. But this will give people some idea what Crown Princess looks like inside, if they never sailed her.

Except for the Christmas decor, none has changed since our last time this year. Nice video tour!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I actually appreciated that decor. It's not overwhelming in-your-face, and at the same time is a bit festive. Tastefully done.

Nice video tour of the ship. Looked like most of the ship was asleep except for the crew cleaning. Thanks.

Correct. I was out and about for about an hour, did not encounter any passengers. So for video shots aiming to showcase the ship, this time will be the best.

Hey all.

Few days off Crown Princess. One night, while at sea, I couldn't sleep. So, I thought I should go to IC and get some tea. Since it was around 3am, I thought I should make a small video walking down there. So, it is at the link below. Pardon somewhat jerky movement. But this will give people some idea what Crown Princess looks like inside, if they never sailed her.

Thanks so much for that tour. 19 days until my first cruise on the Crown Princess.

I am an early riser sometimes. This is my favorite time on the ship. Walking around, all the other passengers are asleep. It is like you are on the ship alone, like your private yacht. A lot of staff are out and about. They are busy with their chores, keeping the ship clean while we sleep.

It has been a while since we have sailed on Princess. We will be on the Crown for Christmas. In the "old" days, if you showed up to breakfast in the dining room wearing workout clothes, you were turned away. Does anyone know the current policy please?

It has been a while since we have sailed on Princess. We will be on the Crown for Christmas. In the "old" days, if you showed up to breakfast in the dining room wearing workout clothes, you were turned away. Does anyone know the current policy please?

Policy is published somewhere on the website. However, it's not really enforced. If you show up in workout clothes, sure, they will turn you away. But if you wear nice jeans, shirt, and normal sneakers, you can still get in with no issues.

I stayed inside, but girlfriend went out on formal night. Said that people were going to a dining room wearing slacks and polo shirts.

Now I don't want to hear anyone complain that they are unable to get a seat at the International Cafe.

They just aren't going at the right time. :p

Thanks for the video even though I have not been on the Crown I can see it would feel like home after my cruises on the Golden and Star.