Only one TK Reservation allowed on a 21 day cruise?

SLSD

Our TA emailed me today that she has secured THREE reservations for us now on our 21 days voyage. Two are for days at sea (as we requested) and the other the evening of a very low key port. Just thought I would report.

Dalliowner, the point is that the cruise is 21 days--one reservation per week. Evidently, that is now the policy. Also, since this is the Ovation, the restaurant is much larger than on the smaller ships. But, evidently you think I should feel guilty. I'll think about it... Come to think of it, I only asked for two reservations. Do you really think I should cancel one?

Edited by SLSD

you must ask yourself how many can the TK restaurant take per night against how many passengers on the ship. Only you can decide if you should feel guilty. If not many passengers want to use the TK there will be plenty of space available once you are on the ship, If a lot would like to try it you could be depriving them of the opportunity

On our last cruise, there are always quite a few empty seats. In fact, there were certain tables (to the right, behind hostess) that were never occupied. If there appears to be a lack of reservations available, we will give up a reservation. We would not want to deprive others of an opportunity.

Now, if I could only get a spa time reservation that works for me! LOL

Edited by SLSD

So true! LOL We are just so used to the near decadence of it all. As we were getting on an elevator on the final morning of our last cruise, a fellow passenger said, "Who is going to take care of us now?" My husband and I have laughed about that since that day. And sure enough, we are going back for more.

So true! LOL We are just so used to the near decadence of it all. As we were getting on an elevator on the final morning of our last cruise, a fellow passenger said, "Who is going to take care of us now?" My husband and I have laughed about that since that day. And sure enough, we are going back for more.

I know that feeling and I haven't been on Seabourn yet. After a 5-night cruise to Mexico, we eventually went to a Panera shop to have breakfast. I ordered brewed coffee, and they handed me an empty paper cup. I was so confused! Then I turned around, saw the coffee urns, and laughed at myself.

I know that feeling and I haven't been on Seabourn yet. After a 5-night cruise to Mexico, we eventually went to a Panera shop to have breakfast. I ordered brewed coffee, and they handed me an empty paper cup. I was so confused! Then I turned around, saw the coffee urns, and laughed at myself.

Returning from one Seabourn cruise ( straight from the ship to the airport to home) we arrived at Melbourne Airport and I grabbed a 2x1 litre pack of Bombay at the walk-through duty free and kept walking to immigration. My wife called me back "Steven, you're not on Seabourn now, you have to pay"!

Honest mistake, I hadn't had to pay for anything for over a month:D