NCL military discounts in 2011?

Pluto_fan

Does anyone know what's up with NCL's military discounts for 2011? I checked the cruise-booking website with the handy "military discounts" search feature, and it's not showing ANYTHING for 2011, just 2012. I also checked the NCL page http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=VeteransAdvantage

and it looks the same as it always has. When I try to get a price through the NCL site and put in the code PGMIL, I get the message, "We're sorry, we no longer have any categories that accommodate your number of guests. Please select another sailing date or itinerary." If I try it without the code, there are plenty of cabins.

So what's up? Please tell me they haven't done away with all military discounts for the entire year! :eek:

I have been told by my agent that with the January sales period, NCL is not offering the military discount. But she also informed me that once those sales are over it is most likely the NCL will reinstate them. I was also informed if the military discount is lower than the January sales price that she will flip it to the military rate. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Archived