Is there a way to view excursions that were previously available in SB target ports?

Catlover54

I have not been able to figure out how to view potential excursions in SB ports on future itineraries, the way you nicely can on SS. Is there a way to do this I am missing, or is that not something SB does?

There is not even a description of what the ports (some unknown to me) offer that is of interest. Of course I can and do google the ports, (as it has gotten harder to view port reviews on CC since the CC website overhaul), but that does not yield what excursions SB is likely to offer based on prior trips.

And before anyone chimes in telling me to just do private excursions, I already know that is an option :)

I agree. I have found with potential cruises, I have had to go through the Roll Call to look at what others have done in particular ports in previous years before deciding. This is “a pain” and time consuming. It would be nice if it was more intuitive (unless I have missed something).

• 2 weeks later...

While this won’t give you a definitive list of exactly seabourn will offer there are a finite list of tour operators in a city. Check out the ports of call section here in CC and see what is offered. Even though Seabourn is luxury they are still dependent on local tour operators that all the mainstream cruise lines use. There may be nicer busses or smaller tour group sizes you will still get the basic tour as other cruise lines. Perhaps if you posted the ports you are interested in folks could direct you to previous trip reports that cover those.

Did you mean this? https://www.seabourn.com/luxury-cruise-destinations/Shore-Excursions.action?selectedNavElement=search

I have not been able to figure out how to view potential excursions in SB ports on future itineraries, the way you nicely can on SS. Is there a way to do this I am missing, or is that not something SB does?

There is not even a description of what the ports (some unknown to me) offer that is of interest. Of course I can and do google the ports, (as it has gotten harder to view port reviews on CC since the CC website overhaul), but that does not yield what excursions SB is likely to offer based on prior trips.

And before anyone chimes in telling me to just do private excursions, I already know that is an option :)