Spa Sale after booking a massage

veritas524

Hi all! I'm sailing on the Breeze this Sunday and had a question about possibly getting a partial refund on a spa treatment. I booked a couples massage for my wife and I for one of the sea days. Today I logged in to my account to find that they're currently running a sale on spa treatments and the day we booked is $30 cheaper than what I had paid. I called the 800 number and asked if they'd be willing to give me a ship board credit for the difference. The lady referred me to email the shore excursions e-mail address with my request... With that being said, is there any chance they'll credit me the difference or did I just pay $30 for a lesson on not booking too early? Thanks in advance for any input!

I was promised that a credit would be applied to an existing spa reservation over Labor Day weekend, when a sale was offered, but it never was. :(

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I was promised that a credit would be applied to an existing spa reservation over Labor Day weekend, when a sale was offered, but it never was. :(

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I had an issue like that for our Vista cruise. My sister and her family booked an excursion when it was first released and months later it went down (still through Carnival). I called and they said they would adjust the price and refund her the difference. It never happened so I submitted the form online and it got taken care of.

It never happened so I submitted the form online and it got taken care of.
That sounds like a great idea. What form do I use?

For spa charges?

That's what I would use. I think it goes through the same Department. And obviously since you're not getting anywhere with the phone route, it certainly can't hurt. Put the details in the comments section at the bottom.

Let me know what happens.

We're excited to hear that you will be sailing with us and we can't wait to welcome you aboard.

Regrettably,we are only able to review shore tour claims and ask that you please contact the eSolutions Department regarding your spa treatments. They are available to assist you at 1-800-845-2599.Thank you for choosing Carnival.

I called that number, which is the number I called originally, and the agent sent another email, just like last time.