P&O UK revises dress and alcohol policy from 2018

NSWP

She will need to drink from a long neck, run around in thongs and refers to herself as a Sheila before that will happen. I fear it may be too late for her now if she hasn't been neutralised by now.

Far to late Mic, I no it wouldn't work,besides I only drink stubbies! lolclear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678

As a drink loving (bit not alcoholic) Brit I don't see the fuss.

Cruise lines (even US ones) always seem really lax about bringing alcohol from port when in Europe for some reason. I walked on with 2 bottles of Russian Vodka and another spirit clinking away and got waved straight through in St Petes. Its been the same on different lines...even Carnival.

Edited by Velvetwater

As a drink loving (bit not alcoholic) Brit I don't see the fuss.

Cruise lines (even US ones) always seem really lax about bringing alcohol from port when in Europe for some reason. I walked on with 2 bottles of Russian Vodka and another spirit clinking away and got waved straight through in St Petes. Its been the same on different lines...even Carnival.

And the problem is little consistency in enforcement. Particularly on Princess, some ships allow over the 1 bottle of wine/champagne pp policy at embarkation, others don't. :confused: So the pax don't know what to expect at the gangway from the Alcohol Police - Food and Beverage staff sitting at their table just inside the shell door at the end of the X Ray conveyer belt. Meeting Alcohol Sales targets or not on a particular cruise has something to do with it, according to one Princess F&B Manager I spoke to. :halo:

At last, the end of those Hen Night groups who all arrive wearing T shirts saying Bev's Birthday or wearing little sailor suits, who are drunk before the first dinner and think their being loud and roudy is funny to everyone else who are just trying to have a peaceful cruise.

At last, the end of those Hen Night groups who all arrive wearing T shirts saying Bev's Birthday or wearing little sailor suits, who are drunk before the first dinner and think their being loud and roudy is funny to everyone else who are just trying to have a peaceful cruise.

There is that benefit but then for some, they will still drink too much and be too loud.

From all reports P&O UK is having the same issues on its short cruises, that Celebrity Solstice had the other week. One reason for tightening up. :evilsmile:

The poms come on board for a weekend, carrying enough grog to fill Wembley Stadium.