So many people on my last cruise didn't know this happened..

Bran8778

But did they come back after time had expired to remove the items? :rolleyes:

Nope, didn't think so.

Last week on the Glory, the deck staff acted as if they didn't know the "policy" even existed, and refused to enforce it.

My vote would be 5, 10 maximum.

5 or 10? What if someone has to run to their cabin to get something or pick up a kid from Camp?

I also found on the Breeze that this was not enforced at all. Saw 1 tag in 8 days...

Would be nice if they continuously enforced it. Last month on the Breeze they did this on the first day and then never did it again. I thought oh wow...love it...until the next day and the next and the next when they did not even bother.

It be nicer if people would just follow the rules and not have the overworked cruise workers take on another duty that should be covered by the signage.

I am wondering how rampant chair saving is on port days.

Will people get up and place their crap on chairs then head out to the port for the day?

My intentions are to stay on the ship- enjoy the peace and quiet but I dont want to encounter where I have to fight to find a chair

I am wondering how rampant chair saving is on port days.

Will people get up and place their crap on chairs then head out to the port for the day?

My intentions are to stay on the ship- enjoy the peace and quiet but I dont want to encounter where I have to fight to find a chair

you will not have to fight for a chair...in fact you'll probably have your pick. There is so little demand on most port days that they don't even arrange all the chairs. Its an entirely different experience on Port days.

I cruised the week before you and they were very good on the Dream about enforcing this. I think 20-30 minutes is good. I saw a few people get angry when the staff told them what they were doing. Most understood. I ended up sitting on the deck quite a bit by myself when my husband was off doing whatever he wanted to do. I never saved him a seat unless he planned on sitting there and was off in the cabin or getting food. I would just find an empty one by myself and talk to the people around me. it was nice.

:rolleyes:

you can keep towels on chairs for up to 40 MINUTES..

anyone think it should be 20?

If they enforced it 40 MINUTES would eliminate ANY problems !

This is a problem of ENFORCEMENT NOT TIME!

Hey - kindda like this ridiculous use of sizing.

Archived