"Live" From The Oasis of the Seas. November 12-19, 2017.

Hello Cruise Friends…

After a few years interlude from doing "Lives" here on cruise critic, I'm happy once again happy to bring you along with me as we sail aboard the beautiful Empress of the Seas, Errrr.. wait, I mean Oasis of the Seas! Empress of the Seas was the cruise I was supposed to be on two months ago.

In a few short hours I'll be boarding the Oasis of the Seas for a 7 night sail and I invite you all to cruise along with me! As of a few hours ago I still wasn't going to do a "Live" review here on Cruise Critic, but I've had some Pre-cruise adult beverages and well here I am posting this against better judgement.. so I guess I'm now committed. Oh my.

My cruise adventures began back in January when I booked this cruise with one of my favorite rooms, boardwalk balcony. Then a few months later I cancelled this cruise and booked Empress of the Seas for a September 13th sailing to Key West, Cuba and Cozumel. That cruise got cancelled because of a storm that brought some wind and rain into the tropics. After my cruise was cancelled I got all my money back and a 25% credit based upon what I paid on Empress toward my next cruise provided I booked within the first 30 days following the cancellation. On September 13th, the day I was supposed to be sailing on Empress I re-booked this nifty cruise. So now here we are two months later, finally headed back out to sea and aboard my favorite class Royal Caribbean cruise ships.

My last "Live" from was this past April aboard the beautiful "New" Harmony of the Seas, April 22-29, 2017. That "Live" though wasn't posted here on cruise critic but I dabbled that week on cruise critics forbidden website. :-) One of my cruise pals, Bugsys "Live" reported during our cruise though here on Cruise Critic, his great report can be found HERE.

My last "Live" here on Cruise Critic was when I sailed on the beautiful Allure of the Seas, November 17-24, 2013. That epic cruise and "Live" can be found HERE.

This cruise we will be visiting the same ports as when I sailed on Harmony of the Seas this past April and when I was aboard the Allure of the Seas. We will visit Labadee, Jamaica and Cozumel for some fun new adventures.

I'm excited to be cruising along with some folks I've cruised with before and am excited to be meeting lots of new cruise friends.

Shortly after I rebooked back on the Oasis I gracefully booked the Ultimate Dining Package, Deluxe Drinking package with VOOM one device and times to the shows I will probably not make it too. :-) Such a stressful week is in store with so many things to see and do! :-\ Whatever will I do with all this stress? :-)

Additional exciting things to look forward to during this cruise: Dragon's Breath Flight Line, Dragons Tail Coaster, Cozumel Bar Hop.

During this cruise I will see what evidence is left behind from Maureen cruiser and the rest of her pals at those ports. I expect I will find a lot of things when doing the Cozumel Bar Hop from Maureencruiser. Their fun "Live" on Harmony of the Seas can be found HERE.

I'm also honored to be cruising with my Pink Boa & Pink Fedora cruising friends. Fun, Feathers & Friends. Looking forward to be sailing with Emmy and Rick again. Be sure to look for the Pink Boa cruisers on the web cam as we leave Port Canaveral. So many new and exciting adventures are in store for us over the next week! One week surely will not be enough time. I know by day one I'll be wishing it were a B2B cruise. :-) Keep an eye out for some old and new friends, you never know who you may run into on a cruise ship. This cruise surely won't be the same though without Breezy, Husker, Bill-WI, Rosy,Bugsy and all our other great friends made this past April Harmonized on the Harmony of the Seas.

With my trip reports I try to make them more of a report with pictures then an actual review. It is also my goal to make you the reader feel as though you're on the ship virtually. That's my attempt, not sure I always fully succeed though.

My itinerary during the next 7 days and 7 nights:

Since I've not pre-planned this "Live" to much in advance here is an old image of what we are doing on this cruise. so don't look at the dates, but this is our itinerary and rather than leaving from Fort Lauderdale, its leaving from Port Canaveral.

AllureItinaryNovember2013_zps120a00a1.jpg

Since I'm so unplanned for this "Live" at the start.. here are some pictures of my view from my room on Harmony of the Seas this past April...

10732BE5-61B5-4DD1-9FD7-8BDC37B2D2DA_zpsr1iq2rsv.jpg

Speak with you all on the ship no later than hopefully 10:30am on Sunday! :-)

Welcome aboard! Sit back, relax and now lets all go cruising!

Till a later time, soon to be "Live" from the "Oasis of the Seas"!

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

Following. I will be boarding next Sunday when you are ( insert sad face) leaving. Can't wait to hear your thoughts since we are going to all the same places. If you have time ( with all that stress you will be having) will you try to find out when the second formal night is next week? It was to have been an Eastern itinerary and of course Erma didn't like that idea so we have all new ports of call. I am hoping it will be Thanksgiving night. Have a wonderful time and may the seas be kind to you.

Today started out off and on with liquid sunshine. As of now the sun is still playing hide and seek, I expect she will make an appearance before we sail. It's kind of chilly for us folks that liv in Florida with the overcast and breeze. It may be time to put pants on.

21B6F413-3FA5-4EA1-B4A5-B251C63B9AC7_zpsjm4oycve.jpg

Island music is nice and relaxing by the beach pool

51B3300B-C7FA-4F67-BAC1-4FF82EE55C40_zpsfxfpljru.jpg

Never to late for another drink

F3872B1E-4FA7-44E5-BF19-387E8A34C9F6_zpsyngwczh6.jpg

Pool time anyone

028AB097-BC6D-4224-AECF-C4D267328EF0_zpsjlwddumm.jpg

43BC228E-2045-415F-B88C-B364DAD6ED1A_zpscbopn1ay.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

During this cruise I will see what evidence is left behind from Maureen cruiser and the rest of her pals at those ports. I expect I will find a lot of things when doing the Cozumel Bar Hop from Maureencruiser. Their fun "Live" on Harmony of the Seas can be found HERE.

Since I've not pre-planned this "Live" to much in advance here is an old image of what we are doing on this cruise. so don't look at the dates, but this is our itinerary and rather than leaving from Fort Lauderdale, its leaving from Port Canaveral.

What? What? As late as yesterday, you said you were absolutely, 100% NOT doing a review here! The Devil is a liar! :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Yes, on the Bar Hop, please look for my bra, panties and dignity. If you see my self respect anywhere, tell it I miss it. If you see the dummy with the "I'm shy, but I have a big d*** " t-shirt, tell him I said Hey....

So, in other words, this itinerary you posted has nothing to do with your cruise, right?

Have fun! Did you bring Andy along? He always was your better half. ;p;p

My room is a little smaller than I'm used to. Miss my boardwalk balcony. But I'm on the ship that's all that matters. I'll surely sleep well with the nice darkness. We are rocking a bit tonight. Will be super sleeping.

Dinner tonight will be at Chops.

CEB83192-4B40-453B-8AF9-D25E6A25C966_zpsb6bo1mk4.jpg

07F9E03C-C9F2-44D7-9B67-F31DDD5D02CA_zpskiczpahy.jpg

8A6E4E2D-F83F-49A3-87C3-1109924B212F_zpsukqqdhzu.jpg

76D3B053-CCAC-4208-82DC-5986A36BEDB2_zpsqvlpnot5.jpg

What? What? As late as yesterday, you said you were absolutely, 100% NOT doing a review here! The Devil is a liar! :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Yes, on the Bar Hop, please look for my bra, panties and dignity. If you see my self respect anywhere, tell it I miss it. If you see the dummy with the "I'm shy, but I have a big d*** " t-shirt, tell him I said Hey....

So, in other words, this itinerary you posted has nothing to do with your cruise, right?

Have fun! Did you bring Andy along? He always was your better half. ;p;p

I'm sure I'll find everything you left behind including poor Rhonda. I've not seen Andy so not sure what trouble he is stirring.

Happily following along! Please leave the ship in one piece for us next week!

Could you please let me know who the pub and Schooner piano entertainers are currently?

Thanks for the live review!!!

Will be sailing along with you next week as well, so I am definitely following along this week as well.