AC Hotel Condado - restaurants nearby?

MA cruisers

There are.many...and I am drawing a blank. Ropa Vieja was a good spot.

I wish I could.remember better .sorry. The cafe next to.the hotel, Sobao (IIRC) was yummy for breakfast & lunch.

The AC bar has awesome drinks. They are all over social media, FB, instsgram and twitter. Contact them for ideas. I really wish I could remember names of places better....

Yerba Buena looked good and Rubens as well...I actually had pizza for my last dinner before.leaving...it was rather good, but I forget the name...I'll check my trip.advisor reviews, I may have written one.

Via Appia is where I had pizza...they had.other stuff too...friendly service. Not a huge place but they could maybe handle 12

Edited by megr1125

There are.many...and I am drawing a blank. Ropa Vieja was a good spot.

I wish I could.remember better .sorry. The cafe next to.the hotel, Sobao (IIRC) was yummy for breakfast & lunch.

The AC bar has awesome drinks. They are all over social media, FB, instsgram and twitter. Contact them for ideas. I really wish I could remember names of places better....

Yerba Buena looked good and Rubens as well...I actually had pizza for my last dinner before.leaving...it was rather good, but I forget the name...I'll check my trip.advisor reviews, I may have written one.

Via Appia is where I had pizza...they had.other stuff too...friendly service. Not a huge place but they could maybe handle 12

Thank you so much this is very helpful.

You're welcome....I loved the hotel! It's minimalistic in design, but I loved it and want to go back!!

I heard that the roof top bar serves food. Can you confirm this? Maybe we will just stay and relax by the pool with a burger.

• 2 weeks later...