Theme Nights on Celebrity

paulhulatt

We're now well into the process of packing for our 7 April cruise on Constellation but I was just wondering if Celebrity do any theme nights that we would need to take anything specific for?

Other cruise lines we've been on have had White Parties, 70's nights etc so it would be good to be prepared 😃

Sent from my SM-G950F using Forums mobile app

We're now well into the process of packing for our 7 April cruise on Constellation but I was just wondering if Celebrity do any theme nights that we would need to take anything specific for?

Other cruise lines we've been on have had White Parties, 70's nights etc so it would be good to be prepared 😃

Have never had a white night on Celebrity. Azamara has white night party and they have been very good.

There are no themed parties on Celebrity. They do have 60’s, 70’s, disco parties but they star after 10 pm. They should also have a silent disco which is fun. You wan’t see anyone dressing differently. It is a casual line at best and many nights people dress as though they are going to a neighborhood store. No jackets, no dress shirts, you are lucky if the men wear shirts with collars. Many folks enjoy the casual vibe. You can dress for dinner but you will be in the minority even on chic nights.

I also start packing ahead of time for a cruise and have a dedicated packing room. Enjoy your cruise!

Paul I just posted this on our rollcall

http://celebrity.royalcruisesonline.com/Activities/themed_events.html

(and added not really any special themed nights. )but you never know!

you have 3 weeks until your cruise and you are packing now??

our cruise is on March 30 and I've not even thought about getting our suitcases out of the garage!

I leave on April 12th for 2 nights in San Juan and 7 nights on the Summit and I'm completely packed as of yesterday!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

There are no themed parties on Celebrity. They do have 60’s, 70’s, disco parties but they star after 10 pm. They should also have a silent disco which is fun. You wan’t see anyone dressing differently. It is a casual line at best and many nights people dress as though they are going to a neighborhood store. No jackets, no dress shirts, you are lucky if the men wear shirts with collars. Many folks enjoy the casual vibe. You can dress for dinner but you will be in the minority even on chic nights.

I also start packing ahead of time for a cruise and have a dedicated packing room. Enjoy your cruise!

I understand that they have a 70s night.

I leave on April 12th for 2 nights in San Juan and 7 nights on the Summit and I'm completely packed as of yesterday!

I couldn't do that because I still need to wear my underwear and use my deodorant and toothbrush every day - they will get packed on the day we leave for the airport!

I understand that they have a 70s night.

The 70s, or 60s night isn’t a thing people dress for. It is the ships dancers doing a short performance and then 45 minutes of music from that era.

In our 21 cruises on X we have had 3 white nights, not a big deal another 30-45 minute “event” which most don’t dress for since you never know if there will be a white night. On our most recent cruise they had a day when everyone was to wear red ( some women’s day that I had never heard of). However since no one knew about this ahead of time hardly anyone wore red.

There were 3 Theme Parties two weeks ago on our cruise on Silhouette. They were Reigning Rocks (British Rock), Groove (60's) and Mirage (high energy). There were also nights with tributes to Motown and Abba.