NCL 3rd & 4th guests QUESTIONS

Renesis

Hello you all, It's my first time on this website but I have done 2 cruises in the past and looking to do one this winter.

I'm looking for a cruise with Norwegian Cruises Line because they are offering the 3rd and 4th guests for free with the Balcony and my mom which doesn't have much money and helped me so much when I needed her, I would like to bring her with me and my girlfriend. Anyway, I have a simple question for whom could answer me.

When I was looking for booking, I started by selecting 4 guests and then I was choosing my room etc etc. NCL was offering me a 4 people room just like I wanted and that was fine, the total ? Roughly 4330$ Canadian so when I looked up the details, passenger 1 and 2 are paying over 1512$ + 217 or port fees and taxes + about 170$ of gratuities and Guest 3 and 4 only have to pay the 217 for taxes and port fees. Then, I'm able to fill out information for the 4 passengers and continue so...

So, I tried otherwise, I select only 2 guests and still apply the 3rd and 4th guests free? Here are the results.

I get a little bit less than 3800$ Canadien which are displayed as the same thing as before except, I only have 2 passengers and no more the possibility to fill up information for 4 people? Is that because since they don't pay, they don't care ?

So here's my question ! Do I have to book for 2 people or 4? My intuition tells me to get for 4 but I just wanna make sure since this is quite hard for me to understand.

Thank you for your help, sorry for my English, I wrote it very fast.

Renesis