Carnival Gift Cards

Scrufsmom

AARP is a good site to use. You do not have to be an AARP member to use the site, earn points, or purchase the gift cards. They sell them in $100 or $500 denominations and they are available as an egift card (which comes in your email almost immediately) or you can get the actual physical gift card sent via USPS or UPS (depending on the amount of the gift card). They sell the cards for 10% off the face value ($100 = $90, $500 = $450).

It was a huge pain in the butt to join the Allstate rewards program. When I joined, if you weren't an Allstate customer (which I'm not) you had to sign up through the Drivewise smartphone app. Not long ago, they were revamping their rewards program, including their apps, so I couldn't tell you if the sign-up process has changed or not. The AARP Rewards for Good program is much easier to register. Just go to the website and sign up. You earn points by entering codes found in many of their emails or by taking part in a wide selection of quizzes and questionnaires on their website. Those points are then cashed in towards discounted gift cards. 1,000 points for each $100 gift card and 5,000 points for each $500 gift card. Each gift card is 10% off the face value.

Just be aware that if you join the AARP and/or Allstate rewards programs, the Carnival gift cards aren't always available. You have to check regularly. And when they are available, sometimes it's just the physical cards and not the e-cards. Usually when they become available, someone will post here to let others know.

I just called AARP because I couldn't find where you could purchase these discounted gift cards. The person I talked to had no idea what I was talking about and suggested I contact Expedia, their travel partner. I used to get all my discount cards from Verizon, but they stopped that program and I lost ALOT of points.

I just called AARP because I couldn't find where you could purchase these discounted gift cards. The person I talked to had no idea what I was talking about and suggested I contact Expedia, their travel partner. I used to get all my discount cards from Verizon, but they stopped that program and I lost ALOT of points.

Sign up for a free account on AARP.org. Then log in and look for REWARDS FOR GOOD. Earn you some points, then redeem them for gift cards. 100 points allows you to buy a $100 gift card for $90. 500 points allows you to buy a $500 GC for $450.

According to the AARP site you can only earn 500 points a day, but somehow I earned over 7000 points in about 15 minutes by doing pretty much nothing at all but clicking around. I promptly bought $800 in gift cards for $720 and used them to pay for my Cheers package.

2d165956f8b201a980eeb3608d236a1d.jpg

fbd221d15af1e45e18fa9fcc768cc2d6.jpg

52885f1059e04195e5af2862e7fb4abf.jpg

30f1817e7cb0937dbc7ac4d32438a5cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign up for a free account on AARP.org. Then log in and look for REWARDS FOR GOOD. Earn you some points, then redeem them for gift cards. 100 points allows you to buy a $100 gift card for $90. 500 points allows you to buy a $500 GC for $450.
Slight correction. 1,000 points for the $100 cards and 5,000 points for the $500 cards.

That's what they SAY, but like I said I was able to get enough points for $800 in gift cards in under 15 minutes Clearly I got more than 5000.

With your math skills are you sure it wasn't 15 days???

:D:D:D:D:D