Concierge on Disney Fantasy

MaxandMindy

My husband and I are sailing Concierge on Disney Fantasy April 21st. Any special perks we need to know about? Daughter, son-in-law and two grand babies (boy 5, girl 1 1/2) are sailing as well, but not Concierge. Also look for fun things not to be missed with them.....thanks in advance!!!

• 4 weeks later...
My husband and I are sailing Concierge on Disney Fantasy April 21st. Any special perks we need to know about? Daughter, son-in-law and two grand babies (boy 5, girl 1 1/2) are sailing as well, but not Concierge. Also look for fun things not to be missed with them.....thanks in advance!!!

My husband and I took our teenage daughter the concierge route last year and planning again for 2019. You can have visitors in your room but they cannot use the lounge or the sun deck. I think you will enjoy the quiet atmosphere as a way to get away from the craziness of the rest of the ship and you WILL need a break. The lounge has a nice continental breakfast, again a way to avoid the morning buffet, the muesli is amazing! At lunch they also serve small bites and again at happy hour. If you love champagne they will bring it, along with most any other cocktail included in your fare. Enjoy the sun deck for your peace and quiet, it was empty for most of our cruise, then meet the kiddos for all the pool fun and the evening shows after dinner! We were on the Dream not the Fantasy but I believe almost identical.