Using room services for breakfast each morning, is that possible?

LongHill44

My husband would love to have some fresh coffee with some fresh fruit, a bottle or water and maybe a light breakfast on the balcony each morning before the rest of us get up and get moving. We do have the Cheers program.

Is that including in the price of the cruise, obviously we will tip whoever brings the food.

Thanks

You can order breakfast through room service. There is also a breakfast menu available in your room that you can mark up and leave with your room steward the evening prior. Just beware that this is a very popular service on port days. Many people do in room breakfast on port days so they can eat in their rooms before debarking for their excursions.

We do room service every morning for the exact same reason. No problem.

We have never been asked to participate in a survey or seen stats from Carnival that would give us a view of what “many people do on port days” but can say our order arrives at the time we order on port and sea days. No impact by an increase in number of people ordering.

We have coffee and juice or a full continental breakfast in our cabin every morning - the continental menu is included in your fare.

There's a doorknob hanger menu/order form you can fill out and hang outside your cabin door at night ...

or you can call in the morning.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/110901209549247352/

On the doorknob hanger you choose a 30 minute window of time for it's delivery. It occasionally arrives 5 or 10 minutes early but ours has never been late.

On sea days we just order coffee and juice - we get ready leisurely and go to Sea Day Brunch late morning.

On port days we get the continental breakfast and eat while we get ready.

As far as the bottled water, they will charge you for it if ordered through room service. Since you have CHEERS I would order a few throughout the day to leave in your staterooms to have with your morning breakfast. TIP: You can only get the large size water bottle in the dining room so order with your dessert and take it with you!

Yes there will be a door hanger in your room. Fill it out the night before and hang it out. We always get juice, coffee, fruit and muffins to enjoy while we are getting ready for our day or to tide us over till brunch. Its light stuff, not hot food.

Yes, and for me, it is one of the most delightful parts of the cruise experience. No one brings me my breakfast in the morning! My most recent Carnival experience is now 14 months old, but I was delighted to see that Room Service breakfast was available on disembarkation day in Port Canaveral. It did not used to be and I was pleased to see the positive change. I hope that the service is still available.

Tipping the Room Service Steward is appropriate. It does not have to be much. Per person, $1.00 or $2.00 is sufficient. (Have your gratuity money easily/quickly available because the Steward will be out of your stateroom quickly.)

Yes, and for me, it is one of the most delightful parts of the cruise experience. No one brings me my breakfast in the morning! My most recent Carnival experience is now 14 months old, but I was delighted to see that Room Service breakfast was available on disembarkation day in Port Canaveral. It did not used to be and I was pleased to see the positive change. I hope that the service is still available.

Tipping the Room Service Steward is appropriate. It does not have to be much. Per person, $1.00 or $2.00 is sufficient. (Have your gratuity money easily/quickly available because the Steward will be out of your stateroom quickly.)

Room service is no longer offered on the morning of debark.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Forums mobile app

Best advice!!!

I make sure to sail with plenty of singles just for my daily room service. As soon as I leave my order on the doorknob, I get the singles out and place them right by the phone. They will call your cabin in the morning to tell you room service is on it’s way.

We never received a call from room service except when they made a mistake and wanted to make sure we got the correct order.

Always received a call prior to delivery in the morning. Perhaps it’s due to the 6am delivery time I request. They want to make sure I’m up:D They do not call to confirm in the evenings.

I use room service every morning. It's our wakeup call get some coffee in me and supply of juice(I find it hard to locate juices mid day so I'll get an extra or 2) Make sure to tip your delivering attendant a dollar or two... remember they will likely be the same throughout the cruise and if you're ordering big breakfasts things may be forgot or come at the end of their round

There is plenty on the breakfast menu to get you started each day (bagels, pastries, toast, fruit, yogurt, cereal etc.) and have that carafe of nice hot coffee to drink while watching the sun rise on the balcony! This is my wake up call (or should I say knock!) each morning. I get the balcony all ready and then wake DH up so we can enjoy the new day while wrapped in the robe, feet up on balcony glass and drinking that first cup...pure heaven....;p

We keep the carafe and go to lido to refill it, to have more coffee while getting dressed and ready for the day.

Continental room service is included (gratuity not included). I think they did stop offering on day of debarkation.

That's our understanding as well. It just happened recently I think - around the time they started charging for room service between 10pm and 6am.