GSC updated info?

mchelle77

The last time I was at GSC was about 5 years ago. Do they still rent out clam shells? If so, how much are they, and are they only rentable once on board? (I don't remember how I reserved one last time, only that the winds prevented them from being able to have them up and we got refunded for that, the parasailing and the jet skiing that we all wanted to do)

Also, the cabanas were just being built - I think I read that there are small and large? Any info on those as well? I thought they were one size so I didn't really care much (just my husband and myself on this trip, so a big cabana was pointless). It's our first solo vacation since our honeymoon almost 15 years ago, so I may be interested in a smaller one.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never been to GSC, but I know on my NCL webpage it says cabanas are $599 for large and $550 for small. Its under the excursions on NCL.com. Not sure if price varies by week or something, but it hasn't changed since they became available to preorder.

I've never been to GSC, but I know on my NCL webpage it says cabanas are $599 for large and $550 for small. Its under the excursions on NCL.com. Not sure if price varies by week or something, but it hasn't changed since they became available to preorder.

Sorry, I forgot to subscribe to this so never made it back :)

I'm on the NCL site now and see nothing for GSC shore excursion options that say cabanas ... is it within a certain amount of days that it opens maybe? I'm at 57 days.