dubrovnik game of thrones tour

Hi can any one tell me any information of any GOT tour that they have been on and if they included walking the wall we are thinking of going with cruising excursions but needed more info on any more tours that are out there.:)

• 2 weeks later...
My husband and I have booked this tour for 54 euros each for the 2.5 hour tour. They seem to have great reviews and we are looking forward to it

http://www.dubrovnikdaytours.net/game-of-thrones-dubrovnik-tour/

That's the same one that I've been looking at booking as well. The reviews do seem very good. Looking forward to it [emoji41]

• 1 year later...

The MOMENT you get out of your bus / taxi at Pile gate in Dubrovnik, you will see several people selling GOT tours.

I must be the only person in the world who's not seen a single episode.

Two years age we were on a mini bus tour in Iceland and people nearly wet themselves excitement when we found a spot where they were filming GOT and we could watch

• 2 weeks later...
We used this tour company in June. It was very good. They will custom design a tour for you.

http://www.tourthegameofthrones.com/

Hi there! My partner and I are very interested in the Game of Thrones tour and trying to decide which tour company to go with. Did you book a group of you for the tour? Is the excursion price based on the number of people in your group? Was the meeting place within easy walking distance? Thanks in advance!

Hi there! My partner and I are very interested in the Game of Thrones tour and trying to decide which tour company to go with. Did you book a group of you for the tour? Is the excursion price based on the number of people in your group? Was the meeting place within easy walking distance? Thanks in advance!

We took an all day tour in a spacious mini-bus for our group of 8 adults for 600 euro. Driving in and out of Dubrovnik and walking tour in Dubrovnik. We went to the beautiful park where they film King's Landing outdoor garden scenes. They will customize it for you.