Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

• 2 weeks later...
Don't want to be the only single on my next cruise. My grandma used to say that the best way to get what you want is to ask for it. So I am:).

I'm thinking on going on my first single/solo cruise in January or February.

Good Evening Mahalia:

I/m getting ready to take a 10 day cruise on NCL Dawn that starts in San Juan, PR and ends in Tampa, FL. Most cruises have close to 50 people attending solo meetings. I just completed a Transatlantic cruise in NCL Epic. For the Meet & Greet (M&G) we had over 150 solo cruisers that attended the first meeting. I've been told to expect 50 solo cruisers on an average ship (more or less). If you want to experience this phenomenon, jump on a ship - RCCL, NCL, Carnival. I will tell you this: this cruise has some great prices if you'd like to give cruising a try on a budget.

Stuart

• 4 weeks later...

Carnival Conquest. 5/28. As part of a hosted singles cruise.

I wish I wasn't. But I also don't want to put my life on hold waiting for a woman who probably doesn't exist to come into my life. So cruising and traveling solo it is.

Oh, and I'll be 35 by then if anyone's curious.

Edited by CoasterGuy
Age.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Norwegian Epic 2/24/18....... There is a Roll Call of all the singles and couples on the ship and a meet and greet with a slot pull tournament. There is also a facebook group for this sailing. A girl friend and I are traveling together. She is single. I'm just looking for a good time and fun vacation. Come hang out with us, I'm sure we will be Kareoke-ing and drinking and dancing somewhere........

All of you cruising NCL solo, I hope you have a wonderful time. Thinking about booking a NCL cruise studio cabin for my next cruise, after the one I have upcoming on Carnival.

No a lady friend and I are traveling together. We intend to drink a little, dance a lot and I may even talk her into some Karaoke, but she says not to count on it..... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Travelling solo on the Celebrity Edge, June 15, 2019, out of Rome. 62-year old female, second solo cruise. Was originally a little hesitant about travelling alone but quickly realized how much I enjoyed having the bed to myself. :)

Would love to hear from other solos (literally) in the same boat.

• 2 weeks later...
NCL Bliss inaugural Transatlantic, April 21 to May 3. Looking forward to seeing the updated studio design.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

The band from the Epic is moving to the Bliss on April 1st. They are called Siglo also a Beatles tribute band, they are amazing and can sound just like Pink Floyd too. Look for them, I would have spent every night listening to them if I had heard them the first time earlier.....

• 3 weeks later...