Can someone do me a favor!?

cruiseshipfan18

Well, me being silly me, I lost my MSC Seaside model at the airport which I bought onboard last week in Trieste.

Can someone who’s going onboard or who is already onboard and maybe reading this buy a model and send it to me and I’ll send you the money.

I’m so sad bc I’ve lost it, I’m obsessed with ships and am studying to be a nautical engineer so yeah.

Thanks in advance haha

What riclop is saying you're asking someone to put alot of faith is someone they don't know to hope you are going to send the money once you receive. A possible solution if someone wanted to go through the time and expense would be for them to list it on ebay and so you could purchase it. They could include in the price not only shipping but a little bit for their time. win/win. Hope you get it.

Dave

Edited by SnorkelBoy
grammer

What riclop is saying you're asking someone to put alot of faith is someone they don't know to hope you are going to send the money once you receive. A possible solution if someone wanted to go through the time and expense would be for them to list it on ebay and so you could purchase it. They could include in the price not only shipping but a little bit for their time. win/win. Hope you get it.

Dave

That’s what I was just thinking! I never wanted to bother or insult anyone. It would be great if someone could do that!