Celebration/Dream drinks menu

Hope you are successful in finding your drink. Just returned from Celebration and had great difficulty in getting a Gordon's gin and tonic and a Bacardi and Coke. I was not on a drinks package and was repeatedly given cheaper alternatives. When pointing this out all bar staff did was pour more cheap spirit into my glass. I didn't want a stronger drink, only the correct brand.

Hope you are successful in finding your drink. Just returned from Celebration and had great difficulty in getting a Gordon's gin and tonic and a Bacardi and Coke. I was not on a drinks package and was repeatedly given cheaper alternatives. When pointing this out all bar staff did was pour more cheap spirit into my glass. I didn't want a stronger drink, only the correct brand.

yes i have noticed this too when on payg (i like barcardi ... dont like the cruise choice white spirit) ... i'm guessing that because you are having to pay per drink the staff believe that you would prefer the cheaper option (cruise choice) rather than the branded options (bacardi) which costs more

conversely? our kids always had a problem getting a glass of coke £1.10 (rather than the more expensive can £2.80) they would always sell them a can each time (I’m guessing thats because by volume the can works out cheaper)

i dont think its the bar staffs' fault, i guess mistakes are made sometimes? thats normal everywhere, i dont think the staff do it deliberately? the bar staff (in fact all the staff) are generally pretty (very) helpful ... maybe they have cut down on bar staff again? putting them under pressure during busy times? have seen a few reports from recent returners of 'cut backs' in staff numbers? especially on dream & celeb

• 1 month later...

Drinks menus are good thanks - I know i'm missing the point but:o which drinks are included on the all inc - is it the ones that haven't got a second price next to them? If there is a cheaper second price that is starred do the all incs have to pay this as a supplement?

Going to the Caribbean on Celebration and looking forward to it greatly!!

PS does anyone know if there are any local beers featured on the boat that come under the all inc umberella such as Wadali and Banks's?

• 2 months later...

Thanks geomagot, enjoyed reading through the thread, I'm on Celebration in July so I've got a bit of time to study which order to tackle them in before I go.

Rick.

Edited by rickpo

I think drinks menu put up by Geomagot is for the Celebration

Just returned from Dream and draught Heineken available with no supplement unlike Celebration in Sept where Fosters had replaced it.

Also Red Stripe available on draught at a supplement:)