MS Amsterdam Drydock?

Floridiana

Does anyone know when the Amsterdam is going into dry dock? The last time was 2011 as far as I could find out. She is on a world cruise right now and I hope there is going to e a dry-dock afterwards before her Grand Voyage Asia & Pacific.

Amsterdam is scheduled for dry-dock in Freeport immediately after this year's Grand World Voyage, so from 28 April - 09 May 18, I'll be there getting ready for cold showers :D

• 8 months later...
Amsterdam is scheduled for dry-dock in Freeport immediately after this year's Grand World Voyage, so from 28 April - 09 May 18, I'll be there getting ready for cold showers :D

do you know how one can find out which cabins have had their bathtubs replaced with showers only? Unable to step over a tub rail and want to take the 14 day Alaska cruise summer of 2019 .Would love a Vista cabin but am open for even a Neptune suite mid deck. Thanks!

I had a mid ship Neptune Suite in August 2018 and it had the tub and shower combo. I believe (unless changed in the May 2018 drydock) the only Neptune Suites with shower only are 7050, 7052, and 7054 on port side and 7047, 7051, and 7053 on starboard side (as indicated on deck plan in Cruise Atlas 2019-2020.)

Some of the Vista cabins forward appear to have showers only per the deck plan referenced above.

• 5 months later...
On 1/26/2018 at 2:31 PM, Copper10-8 said:

Amsterdam is scheduled for dry-dock in Freeport immediately after this year's Grand World Voyage, so from 28 April - 09 May 18, I'll be there getting ready for cold showers 😄

Will you still be on her when she sails for Alaska on 3 June?