MSC Website/Customer Service

4121deere

I am getting very very tired of all the runaround and excuses from MSC Website Customer Service. As with other people on here I could access my booking information and Voyagers Club area when I logged in. Every since last week sometime I cannot do that anymore. I have called and spoken to someone about this no less than 5 times now. A few days ago they said they were going to open up a ticket and within 48 hours to try again and it should be fixed. Well that didn't happen. I called today and was told that they had received an email and that their servers were still having trouble and they were being updated this weekend and by Monday it would be fixed. I literally laughed on the phone when she told me that. I told her that I would bet her $10 that it wouldn't be fixed. At least not for me. I am at a loss as to what to do at this point. Does anyone think it would help to email the Voyagers Club directly? I have a direct email address for them that one of the representatives gave me for something else. I realize it's not their area but i am grasping for help now.

And another twist to this issue. I received an email this morning with my booking number and information(first one I've received other than mass emails) and I tried to login through the email. Well same ol crap. I can login but not access my booking information. UGH

I can't believe all of the problems people have.....I have not had one issue. Counting my blessings. Ugh....I probably just jinxed myself.

Keep your fingers & toes crossed. I tried to log in yesterday and was prompted that I had to change my password. After I did, and tried to log in all I get is a completely blank page. Doesn't matter which browser I use, or whether it's my MacBook or Windows laptop. Even worse, on some browsers the "Login or Manage Booking" link doesn't even respond.

Edited by cdn_tbird

Phew....thought I was going crazy!!. A day or so ago I accessed my booking...no problems....just tried this morning and can't get anywhere with it. I can book excursions....spa....etc but as far as details of my booking.....cabin....etc....no joy....just going round in one big circle with it....and getting nowhere Why or why do they keep messing around with their website ....MSC have never had the easiest of web sites but when they start messing and " updating" their website it all falls apart.

Janny ... Do you get the pop up page when you click on Log in or Manage my bookings ?

Nope-when I click on Log in or Manage my bookings nothing at all happens. When I click on My bookings tab slightly lower on Left it just takes me to generic site to look at cruises. Grrrr . Jane

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nope-when I click on Log in or Manage my bookings nothing at all happens. When I click on My bookings tab slightly lower on Left it just takes me to generic site to look at cruises. Grrrr . Jane

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oops, looks like Janny & Jane both getting nowhere, sorry if I replied to someone else's post! Thought message for Janny was meant 4me !

Janny ... Do you get the pop up page when you click on Log in or Manage my bookings ?

Hi....when I click onto Log in or manage my bookings it gives me the option to sign in with my email address & password Or " click here for Web check in"....which I have done but just takes you to where you book excursions etc but no actual booking details. Regarding the Log In it doesn't recognise my log in details....keeps telling me that I need to change/reset password. :(

Janny ... Yes you need to reset your password, it is a security issue so MSC say, once you receive the email to reset you will have access to your bookings.

Phew....finally into my booking....many thanks sidari. Do you think they have had a security issue with us having to do all this faffing about?

Bit of a dull day up here in Accy but sunshine is promised for later on today.....we shall see :cool: