Luminae - Breakfast Hours

JEDIKNIGHT

Some of the more recent Silhouette dailies here show that Luminae breakfast hours are from 7:30--9:00. Seems a bit early in my opinion - - it should be open till 10 but I digress.

Does this mean they "seat" people till 9am? So if we walked in at say...8:45am for breakfast....are we still able to order off the full menu, and linger there past 9am to eat?

Thanks

Breakfast hours in Luminae vary depending upon whether the ship is in port or at sea. Port days normally 7-8:30, sea days normally 7:30-9.

Yes if you arrive before 9 you can enjoy the full breakfast without being rushed.

We also find the Luminae breakfast hours too short.

We often don’t want to ‘linger’ over breakfast either or ingest our fully calorie intake for the day before 9.30! Whilst the service is great you are still waiting between courses and time does pass!

We will enjoy one or two breakfasts there during the cruise (very nice Danish pastries and Eggs Benedict!) but other mornings we will simply enjoy toast or pastries on the balcony or quickly visit Oceanview and return to our room with a few nibbles. Remember you can order a hot breakfast to be delivered to your room also.

Enjoy!

I like your posting's signature...."Wishing everyone safe travels and yes, at the risk of ridicule but from the heart:

May the Force be with you."

may I add,

Help me "On-Board-Credit", you're our only hope.

CLASSIC! Love it.

We are on Solstice today - a Sea Day. Luminae was open from 8AM to 9:30AM. Yesterday was a port day and hours were 7:30-9:00 AM.

This has been our experience on other Solstice Class ships. Always different hours for sea days and port days.

I believe the hours are the same hours as the MDR.

I wonder why it was different for Staffy’s cruise before your cruise? Maybe it was a test?

I like your posting's signature...."Wishing everyone safe travels and yes, at the risk of ridicule but from the heart:

May the Force be with you."

may I add,

Help me "On-Board-Credit", you're our only hope.

Just spilt my coffee, again. Must stop reading funny posts when cup is in hand!

Does this mean they "seat" people till 9am? So if we walked in at say...8:45am for breakfast....are we still able to order off the full menu, and linger there past 9am to eat?

Thanks

Yes. Been there, done that. :o