Luggage Free to Papeete

palakika

We are scheduled to cruise Mar 2 to Apr 5, 2019 Papeete to NYC. We've been to Tahiti 4 times with Oceania, but this will be the first we'll send our bags there with Luggage Free. I'm wondering if anyone has had experience sending luggage ahead to Papeete. We've used Luggage Free to Sydney and were happy with them.

Francie

We are scheduled to cruise Mar 2 to Apr 5, 2019 Papeete to NYC. We've been to Tahiti 4 times with Oceania, but this will be the first we'll send our bags there with Luggage Free. I'm wondering if anyone has had experience sending luggage ahead to Papeete. We've used Luggage Free to Sydney and were happy with them.

Francie

There is no similarity between Sydney and Papeete except they are on the pacific. Tahiti is French Sydney English culture, PPT is a small place with even smaller services. What worked in Australia that runs like a watch may not work very well in Polynesia.. where service is not a #1 priority. I have been 6 times and having the airlines do the bags is peachy good. I would not even try shipping anything there except an ex-wife.

Hawaiidan...I'm well aware of the differences between Pacific countries as was born and raised in Hawaii and traveled to many Pac Rim countries. I was hoping for a response from someone who has actually shipped bags with Luggage Free to Papeete. They have a good success rate even sending things to remote places around the world. Thanks for your many informative posts.

Francie

Hawaiidan...I'm well aware of the differences between Pacific countries as was born and raised in Hawaii and traveled to many Pac Rim countries. I was hoping for a response from someone who has actually shipped bags with Luggage Free to Papeete. They have a good success rate even sending things to remote places around the world. Thanks for your many informative posts.

Francie

Your welcome. My premise is that keep your travel simple, the more extras you involve the more likely it will be that something will go wrong and like dominoes it screws up everything else.

Being from Hawaii you have a good idea of how quickly little things become big things fast !!!..