"Im Breezy" an 8day Southern Caribbean Carnival Breeze trip report w/lots of pics

anewmac

By far, the best review I've ever read in this forum. I told my fiancé that you and her would get along great. Beer-mosas and rumchata coffee. What's not to like about that. We are doing the breeze in October...sailing to st.marteen/st.kitts/San Juan/Grand Turk. I learned a ton about the boat from your reviews and photos!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent Review! My family/friends (30 people) are taking this exact voyage over Thanksgiving 2015. There will be three generations with cruise experiences ranging from 1st timers to multi decade travelers. We are so excited and this review just ramped it up several notches. I just found your review yesterday and it was bitter sweet. Bitter because I missed out on the last 4 months of new posts from you. Sweet because I am a marathon man. I am that person who waits for a new season of a show to pop up on Netflix so that I can watch it all in a weekend uninterrupted. Finding your post late gave me that thrill. I lived all the highs and lows in one sitting. I am pissed at your captain for chickening out on the GT port now. That would have given you more to blog about on here. As mentioned before nice of you to put the real pictures up and not just the photo perfect ones. I even thought I saw E’s teeth one time lol. Thanks for posting. I hope my review of our trip can be just as entertaining but you have set the bar high.

Edited by lcookie

• 1 month later...

Yep, it's almost the middle of October and I FINALLY finished the review! I've been reading for months and you even posted a response to my post back in June about the Jolly Rogers cruise in Aruba.

Mi familia and I went on the sunset cruise and had a BLAST. It really all went by too fast, like a distant blur now. So glad I could go back and ready your review and see the pics of your cool family having such a good time on a cruise vacation. I think I relate so much to you because I'm originally from the San Fernando Valley and the Cali girl has never left me, though I've been on the East Coast for more than 1/3 of my life. People are always like, "Where are you from?" and my family laughs that I say CA but it's just who I am. :D

This was one of the best reviews I have ever read on CC. Please do another one after your cruise next year!

Just want to say how much I've enjoyed reading your review. So entertaining and so formative! I'm not even sailing on the Breeze (yet). Sailing Liberty in 20 days but love reading reviews from other ships. You're so positive and upbeat loved it!!

• 4 months later...
By far, the best review I've ever read in this forum. I told my fiancé that you and her would get along great. Beer-mosas and rumchata coffee. What's not to like about that. We are doing the breeze in October...sailing to st.marteen/st.kitts/San Juan/Grand Turk. I learned a ton about the boat from your reviews and photos!

How was your cruise? We are doing that same itinerary at the end of the Month! Would love to hear about it.

Finally finished your review, and all I can say is BRAVO and WELL DONE!!! I enjoyed it from start to finish. Thanks to E for his service to our country!!

Thank you for taking time to read it! As E always says thank you and it's his pleasure he loves his job!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent Review! My family/friends (30 people) are taking this exact voyage over Thanksgiving 2015. There will be three generations with cruise experiences ranging from 1st timers to multi decade travelers. We are so excited and this review just ramped it up several notches. I just found your review yesterday and it was bitter sweet. Bitter because I missed out on the last 4 months of new posts from you. Sweet because I am a marathon man. I am that person who waits for a new season of a show to pop up on Netflix so that I can watch it all in a weekend uninterrupted. Finding your post late gave me that thrill. I lived all the highs and lows in one sitting. I am pissed at your captain for chickening out on the GT port now. That would have given you more to blog about on here. As mentioned before nice of you to put the real pictures up and not just the photo perfect ones. I even thought I saw E’s teeth one time lol. Thanks for posting. I hope my review of our trip can be just as entertaining but you have set the bar high.

How was ur cruise, such a big group to cruise together how fun!!! Hoping when we cruise this month we will hit grand Turk this time. Thank you for reading along and your kind words.

Post a link to your trip report I need something to pass the time!

Yep, it's almost the middle of October and I FINALLY finished the review! I've been reading for months and you even posted a response to my post back in June about the Jolly Rogers cruise in Aruba.

Mi familia and I went on the sunset cruise and had a BLAST. It really all went by too fast, like a distant blur now. So glad I could go back and ready your review and see the pics of your cool family having such a good time on a cruise vacation. I think I relate so much to you because I'm originally from the San Fernando Valley and the Cali girl has never left me, though I've been on the East Coast for more than 1/3 of my life. People are always like, "Where are you from?" and my family laughs that I say CA but it's just who I am. :D

This was one of the best reviews I have ever read on CC. Please do another one after your cruise next year!

So glad to hear ur time was a blast my fellow Cali girl! Lol. Funny when someone says they are from Georgia I say I'm from there too as I lived there for 5 yes as a kid lol.

I will surely post a link when I start my next review, everyone has made me and my horrible writing style feel very welcome . Thank you

Just want to say how much I've enjoyed reading your review. So entertaining and so formative! I'm not even sailing on the Breeze (yet). Sailing Liberty in 20 days but love reading reviews from other ships. You're so positive and upbeat loved it!!

Thank you, how can you not be positive when your on vacation lol. Hope your cruise was amazing!

Hey Andrea, great job on the review. It was informative and very entertaining. We are planning to do this itinerary on the Vista in May 2017 and it was really nice seeing the pics of the ports. By the way, I liked the shout out to Nola on the cemeteries. We are below sea level so not a lot of people put 6 feet under. lol Thanks to your hubby for his service. I'm an ex squid but still got mad respect for the jarheads and all branches of the military. Hope y'all enjoy your upcoming cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

We've got 114 days til we sail and I did a search for "southern" today and came upon your fabulous review! Read it from start to finish at work (thankfully it's a slow day so I could do that!). And then I noticed you're about to go on another, so it won't be long til a new review... right?! Have a blast!

I just found this review and want to thank you for such an awesome job! I literally cheered when I read the post of you winning at bingo! Good things come to good people, congrats! Your family is lovely. Please thank your husband for his service ( I know, he loves his job, after 22 years and 8 to go), but he truly deserves all of our applause and gratitude. Thank you and your sons for your sacrifice, as well. My hubby is retired Airforce, and works at the VA medical center now. We appreciate you all so much, and no one deserves great vacations more than our servicemembers and their families do.! We sailed on the Breeze a month before you did, so I got to relive it all over again. Loved all the pics!

How was ur cruise, such a big group to cruise together how fun!!! Hoping when we cruise this month we will hit grand Turk this time. Thank you for reading along and your kind words.

Post a link to your trip report I need something to pass the time!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2312109&highlight=breeze

Here is the link. We had a blast!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just woke up to how to find all of these reviews. Duh! I love Carnival and I will be Platinum my next cruise which will be a back to back on Sunshine in Sept.8-21. loved your review. On retiring to Fl. I was raised here and at one time I was transferred to San Antonio, Tx. San Antonio is like Orlando weather wise except we do not have flood gages along side the rd. Love, Love, Loved your review.