Booking question

daniella1279

it is best to talk to that other website. it might be possible to transfer your booking to them and they can reprice it

or you might have to cancel with NCL and book with that other site

Ah thanks I didn't think about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I ended up just canceling the NCL reservation and rebooking on the other site. Would liked to just transfer it but it take 7-10 business days and I was afraid the price would increase.

Thanks for all the input.

Danielle

So I ended up just canceling the NCL reservation and rebooking on the other site. Would liked to just transfer it but it take 7-10 business days and I was afraid the price would increase.

Danielle

Glad it worked out for you. Always nice to save money. Enjoy your cruise.

Danielle

Really? It takes 7-10 business days to transfer the booking? Anytime something is costing NCL money, (in this case a commission payable to your travel agent which NCL would not have had to pay when you booked directly with them) NCL sure know how to take their time. I cannot imagine how on Earth a simple booking transfer would take 7-10 business days. The last time I transferred a booking directly under my name (but with Princess Cruises) to a travel agent, it took all of perhaps 3 minutes on the phone, they did it immediately. Just WOW NCL!!!!

Really? It takes 7-10 business days to transfer the booking? Anytime something is costing NCL money, (in this case a commission payable to your travel agent which NCL would not have had to pay when you booked directly with them) NCL sure know how to take their time. I cannot imagine how on Earth a simple booking transfer would take 7-10 business days. The last time I transferred a booking directly under my name (but with Princess Cruises) to a travel agent, it took all of perhaps 3 minutes on the phone, they did it immediately. Just WOW NCL!!!!

It really seemed like a process. I needed to fill out paper work and forward it to them and then send some kind of email. Seemed like nothing but a hassle. Cancel and rebook seemed much easier. Only down side was I lost my original cabin that I had booked. I probably could call the travel website back and get it switched but it's not that big of a deal.

It really seemed like a process. I needed to fill out paper work and forward it to them and then send some kind of email. Seemed like nothing but a hassle. Cancel and rebook seemed much easier. Only down side was I lost my original cabin that I had booked. I probably could call the travel website back and get it switched but it's not that big of a deal.

Danielle, if I may ask you, did you apply any CruiseNext Future Cruise Certificates to this booking. Reason I ask is because I have one that I may not be using and if you did not use one, maybe you would be interested in it. It's all very legit and above board, ok. My email address is amchav@juno.com

Danielle, if I may ask you, did you apply any CruiseNext Future Cruise Certificates to this booking. Reason I ask is because I have one that I may not be using and if you did not use one, maybe you would be interested in it. It's all very legit and above board, ok. My email address is amchav@juno.com

I was looking into them but It's only a 5 night cruise. I did some research and it looks like it needs to be a longer cruise?

Can you give a hint of what site had a lower price? Every time I look all sites have the exact price as NCL with the exception of sometimes they offer paying your gratuities.

It's the gnome one. Not all categories were cheaper. We had a midship Ba balcony booked on the nov 10th Bermuda gem sailing.

Can you give a hint of what site had a lower price? Every time I look all sites have the exact price as NCL with the exception of sometimes they offer paying your gratuities.

I too found a slightly better price than on NCL on ex--dia site for exactly same cabin, same cruise. Also they gave me additional OBC if I paid with mastercard.