Just curious....where is Wind Surf right now?

Zoey

I'm on the 11/30 Wind Surf sailing. I was on the WS website this morning and it hit me that I wondered where the ship was coming from prior to my departure date. When I did a search of the fleet for the entire month of November and what's left of October Wind Surf doesn't show up at all. The first date appearing is the 11/30 date. I figured for November there was an early European (or other area of the world) sailing followed by a trans-oceanic trip to St. Maarten.

Could it just be that the earlier November sailing(s) are sold out so they're just not showing up in the search?

It is either in or headed to dry dock. We were on Sept/Oct and after it finished Europe was going for big overhaul including furnishings, carpet, etc and improved wifi just to name a few things. Lucky you going on right after that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Have a look at the marine traffic web site

Thanks! Good idea! I might have thought of that myself if I hadn't been on just my first cup of coffee!

Right now it looks like it's docked in Spain.

Couldn't find an answer to where it will be for the month of November or where it's coming from before arriving in St Maarten the end of November.

Doesn't really matter, I just sometimes have an overactive sense of curiosity.

It is either in or headed to dry dock. We were on Sept/Oct and after it finished Europe was going for big overhaul including furnishings, carpet, etc and improved wifi just to name a few things. Lucky you going on right after that.

Really? I hope that's it! Unless we're guinea pigs with an entirely all new crew. BUT then again, that would beat sitting in an office for 50 hours a week!!!

Should be docking in Almeria (Grenada) Spain at 6 am on Oct 30... and finally on Nov 3 will leave Lisbon for 8 days to Santa Cruz de Tenerife - if it is on schedule. After Nov 11 ???? Maybe it will take the Trans-Atlantic empty?

Could check its position in 2 weeks... I don't see anyone trying to sell cabins.

Supposed to start refurb on TA so no passengers. They were onboard checking out new spots to enhance wifi, measure, etc. Won't be a new crew. They rotate off and on every 3 months for officers, 4 to 9 for the rest but there are always familiar faces but it's never same exact crew. We were excited about the refurb. Needs some tlc.

• 1 year later...