🍰🎂birthday celebration

Bllybb758

does anyone know what they do for birthdays aboard carnival cruise lines —is there a package or what do I need to do

Another question I have is how far before or after from that one person’s birthday would they celebrate it.

Do you have access to the birthday boy/girl's booking online? Log in to your/their Cruise Manager, next to Complete Guest Names click "edit," click Modify under the birthday boy/girl's name, and you'll be able to check off Birthday as a special occasion. They'll probably get a treat of some kind delivered to their cabin.

You can also order decorations, cakes, sweets, etc from the funshops on Carnival's webpage to be delivered to the cabin. It will cost a bit extra, but you have a lot of choices. You have the booking number (I think) in even if you are not going on that cruise. You can also call Carnival to make the order, and it can be a complete surprise for the cruisers.

Last year, our cabin steward left a voucher for a spa discount, and a coupon for a free photo. My husband's birthday was the week following the cruise, but when I did online check-in, and was asked what occasion we were celebrating, I mentioned my husband's birthday.

No cake in the MDR, but a few years before that, I got a piece of cake with a candle, and the staff sang for my birthday. So maybe that is a maybe/maybe not kind of thing.

Last cruise, when booking, I selected the box that said something like "Are you you celebrating anything special this cruise?" and then clicked anniversary, which is pretty much true (not the exact date). One night at dinner, they randomly came out, sang, and gave us a special dessert. My wife thought I had arranged it on purpose :D. But anyway, that was in the booking process. I don't know if they ALWAYS do that when you select the special occasion, but it doesn't cost anything to try.

I seem to always sail around my birthday so last year on the Freedom my cabin steward left a cute cake in my stateroom along with a $50 spa coupon and then a coupon for a photo. Didn't touch the cake or use the coupons but I really thought it was very nice of Carnival to give to me.

This year I am sailing 10 days after my birthday so I am curious if they will give me anything.

For those who mention spa coupons, I've read several times on here that they can also be used to buy products sold in the spa (shampoos etc.) and not just for spa services.

That's correct! My mother in law received a spa gift card also. She used it on a few spa products. She also received a free photo and a $200 gift card for the art gallery. The guy was so sweet in the art gallery. Her painting was $250 and he gave it to her for $200.

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

If you'd like to spend extra to celebrate the birthday, Carnival Fun Shop has stateroom decoration packages. You can also purchase gifts, a birthday cake, or snacks to be delivered to your stateroom.

https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/stateroom-decorations

https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/gift-ideas

https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/gourmet-sweets-and-more