JW and Jerome's Adventure on The Norwegian Escape

Yes folks, Jerome and I are back from our Norwegian sailing and this time, we had an awesome experience on the brand new Norwegian Escape. Oh my gosh, here we are, once again, on the High Seas with a rip roaring, side splitting, fun and raucous, upcoming story of our Adventures. We Escape'd and we are back! So many new characters, so many hilarious situations.

To get everyone started, here is a small video of our "Secret" Mini Suite with Extra Large Balcony, cabin 8120:

We have so many adventurous stories to tell and we really tried to be incognito on this sailing, but were quickly found out by NCL, as they too remembered our disastrous sailing on The Norwegian Epic, (Thanksgiving 2012) which because of, we vowed never to return to Norwegian.................but hey, Never say Never, right? I am sure glad we did. After 45 cruises, this being our 46th, it is hands down our Number One cruise of our lifetime, being the best cruise of all.

So stay tuned. There will be loads of fun beginning soon. Hold on to your hats and don't drink coffee or soda while reading our stories, because I promise you will spray it out all over the keyboard, especially if you are reading Cruise Critic at work!:eek:

Before we do begin, as always, my dearest thanks go out to Carolyn Spencer Brown and Laura Sterling from Cruise Critic, who continue to make this all possible. We Love you Carolyn and Laura!

Thank you to Sean the Hotel Director and Martin the Food and Beverage Director and the rest of the fantastic Officers from the Norwegian Escape:

13434703_10205428152218043_7848303214847872473_n.jpg?oh=4b4d6179972258572938ab3ba8293d2d&oe=57CB0A06

Doing lots of research on this ship, so happy to have seen your video and eagerly awaiting your further posts. Does anyone have any information on the Mini-Suite Guarantee? Is there a bad mini-suite on this ship? Looking to go in August to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge.

Doing lots of research on this ship, so happy to have seen your video and eagerly awaiting your further posts. Does anyone have any information on the Mini-Suite Guarantee? Is there a bad mini-suite on this ship? Looking to go in August to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge.

I don't know about location but I did want to point out, in case you didn't know, that the guarantee rooms do not include the promos such as drinking or dining.

Cruizinwithkids-Thank you, I was aware that the Free at Sea promotions are not included in the guarantee categories, we are not big drinkers. Thank you though, very much, for letting me know.

Edited by Debowah