Dancing With The Stars - Fall 2017 / Gowns and more...

KandCsailing

I liked Erin's jumpsuit, but I'm behind in watching the show to see CarrieAnn's since she didn't post a photo showing anything but her blue hair.

We went visiting at the hospital Monday night and then to see a big Halloween display that a friend from college does every year. Fun since I hadn't seen him in person for almost 25 years.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Forums mobile app

Only thing I don't like about Erin's outfit is the black 80's style belt. I don't think it goes with the sequin colour.

Can't see much of CarrieAnn's dress, but it looks like a slip dress with sequins?

I'm watching the show now and can't figure out why Lindsey needed her red dress ripped off by the extra werewolves?

Nikki Bella looked a little slow in her dance with Artem.

I think the costume department must have found a sale on fake fangs.

Amazed how Lindsey could move through that Paso Doble and also think Mark could have made it easier on her. No idea how she could do that knee walk so fast even not injured.

I don't like it when they tell people they are in jeopardy and they still have to dance.

The surprise double elimination sucked.

Tonight's dances and music

Drew Scott*and*Emma Slater*– Waltz – “Both Sides Now (Torch Songs)” by Years & Years

Frankie Muniz*and*Witney Carson– Viennese Waltz – “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran

Jordan Fisher*and*Lindsay Arnold– Quickstep – “Chuck Berry” by Pharrell Williams

Lindsey Stirling*and*Mark Ballas*– Samba – “Morning Drums” by Gregor Salto

Terrell Owens*and*Cheryl Burke*– Charleston – “Bad Boy Good Man” by Tape Five (feat. Henrik Wager)

Victoria Arlen*and*Val Chmerkovskiy*– Argentine Tango – “Down” by Marian Hill

And the trio dances:

Drew Scott*&*Emma Slater*&*Rashad Jennings*– Cha Cha – “Get Up Offa That Thing” by James Brown

Frankie Muniz*&*Witney Carson*&*Alfonso Ribeiro*– Jive – “Good Place” by Leo Soul

Jordan Fisher*&*Lindsay Arnold*&*Corbin Bleu*– Salsa – “Que Viva La Vida” by Wisin

Lindsey Stirling*&*Mark Ballas*&*Kristi Yamaguchi– Jazz – “Let’s Face The Music And Dance” by Seth MacFarlane

Terrell Owens*&*Cheryl Burke*&*Kelly Monaco*– Rumba – “Slow Hands” by Niall Horan

Victoria Arlen*&*Val Chmerkovskiy&*Laurie Hernandez*– Jive – “Magic” by B.o.B (feat. Rivers Cuomo)

I thought Erin looked beautiful tonight. I like her dress - elegant and suited her very well. I liked her hair too.

To me, Carrie Ann's looked like it was made out of birch bark. Didn't love it.

I was okay with who went home.

I was just the opposite. I could not stand Erin's dress (not a fan of the cold shoulder look) but thought Carrie Ann's was interesting but need to see the skirt.

I was ok with who went home, also.

I thought Carrie-Ann's dress, at least the bodice, was so stiff looking, almost like armor. Erin's dress, kind of a yawn to me, like a black hole. Except for the bare shoulders, didn't really stand out to me. I don't particularly care for the bare shoulders look either. I liked her hair.

Ok with who went home. I really don't like the triple dances that much. Jordan is such a step above everyone else (I know he has dance experience though) that it shouldn't be a race, except that popularity often wins over skill.

The wrong person went home. There were at least two worse dancers. I did not like the cut of the bodice on Erin's dress--made her look so bony--but the skirt and color were lovely. I couldn't see enough of Carrie Ann's to judge although what I could see of it looked pretty.

Jordan is a cut above everyone else--but of course has more dance experience and more performance experience than most of the others also.

No surprise in the outcome.

Except for the cold shoulder, I liked Erin’s dress. Loved the color and velvet is supposed to be in this year. Carrie Ann’s reminded me of aluminum foil. Maybe I will like it more when I see the whole thing. Julianne’s was a great color. I really liked the white dress Lindsey wore for the redemption dance.

I didn't care for Carrie Ann's dress--looked liked tinsel or crinkled aluminum foil. I liked the bottom and color of Erin's dress a lot/did not care for the cut out shoulders or silver at the top.

Julie Ann's dress was pretty; a little too revealing for me but nice otherwise.

The right person went home, as much as I like them. Jordan is so much above the other dancers, he should win, but who knows? Popularity comes into play.

The final three ended like I expected.

I liked tonight's silver dress on Carrie Ann much better than yesterday's although a little surprised they dressed her in silver two nights in a row.

Erin's dress was one of my favorites for this season even with the modesty panel.

An article I found about when Season 26 will begin.

https://www.romper.com/p/when-does-dancing-with-the-stars-season-26-premiere-host-tom-bergeron-revealed-a-change-in-format-5528007

The final three placed as they should have. No surprises.

Carrie Ann's dress was much better; isn't that three silver dresses in a row?

I liked everything about Erin's dress except that the color was too close to her skin tone--too pale.

Hi all!

Well, another season comes to an end. The thing I don't like is how they drag the results shows out! Why does it have to be 2 nights & so long?:confused:

Nebr. cruiser ~ I'm with you on Julianne's dress. I noticed this season how flat chested/petite some of the girls are.

It is too bad popularity comes into play but don't know how that can be overcome.

My tv cut away quickly when Barbara was surrounded by the men, I wonder if something happened?

See you next time!

Happy Thanksgiving.

~ Jo ~ :)

My tv cut away quickly when Barbara was surrounded by the men, I wonder if something happened?

I noticed that too. They cut her off to go to commercial. Strange.

I was surprised Carrie Ann wore a silvery metallic three times in a row. It looks good on her but I think some variety would have been better. I didn't like her slicked back hair last night. Erin looked great both nights. Nice to see her wearing some chandelier earrings.

Of the freestyle dances, Lindsey and Mark's was the best and the most true to Lindsey's personality. She and Mark made a great team, with her uniqueness and his creativity. A lot of the partners were well-matched this season.

Jordan's fusion dance was the only one that didn't look like it had been put together in 24 hours. He really is good! I'm glad Frankie got as far as he did though, having no dance experience. He seemed to love being on the show so much.

Thanks for another good season!

CarrieAnn posted a full length of Monday's dress and some good ones of Tuesday's. The second gown doesn't look as silvery when you can see the grey skirt, but from the waist up 3 in a row were a lot.

I'm not sure I liked the shine of Erin's gown.

Was lovely being here with you all. Sorry I couldn't participate more this season (at least on time), but family first. Sorry to say that my MIL did pass away. She wasn't a fan of the American DWTS, but loved the Italian version Ballando con le stelle and watched it on her specialty cable channel every season.

See everybody in the spring! Sounds like it's going to be a mini 4 week season of atheletes.f9c43967ff84c7e13feb06a49f79ace3.jpg296b4c681b9f597112312c78bd9a0d8b.jpgd62d6d3b519fa72701282e7034262546.jpg