I do flaunt my C&A Status

What welcome gifts? The number and cheapness of the welcome gifts decrease in direct proportion to increases in C&A status. Has anyone else noticed this trend:(?

You need to get your gold helper to get your magic wand then you can have whatever you want.

I am Base Metal, waiting to turn Gold. But am always looking to make a quick buck.

Travelling on the Constipation of The Seas on the 3 day BeerBonanza. I will have with me for your "convenience", a good supply of Immodium and Depends. If you buy both, I will throw in some Movicol for you to disembark with. All payments accepted, including Seapasses (18% charge applies)

You can find me on Deck 1 in the Janitor's Mop Lounge.

I am Base Metal, waiting to turn Gold. But am always looking to make a quick buck.

Travelling on the Constipation of The Seas on the 3 day BeerBonanza. I will have with me for your "convenience", a good supply of Immodium and Depends. If you buy both, I will throw in some Movicol for you to disembark with. All payments accepted, including Seapasses (18% charge applies)

You can find me on Deck 1 in the Janitor's Mop Lounge.

Exactly where I would expect to find anyone who is just Gold Plated.

I will soon be pompous platinum, and be serving as the pepper grinder to all in the dining room.

Please remember to wear gloves when touching said pepper grinder. Diamond Superiors do not like being exposed to platinum germs. Only Diamond bacteria and viruses are good enough for us.

Please remember to wear gloves when touching said pepper grinder. Diamond Superiors do not like being exposed to platinum germs. Only Diamond bacteria and viruses are good enough for us.

And face masks too because we don't want all your CO2 on our food.

Question...I saw Trump pardoned Wishbone and Drumstick. Do you think we should pardon a couple of turkeys? If so, what should the pardon entail? Discuss.

One is very tempted to make a comment involving Congress. But I'll refrain.:D

Question...I saw Trump pardoned Wishbone and Drumstick. Do you think we should pardon a couple of turkeys? If so, what should the pardon entail? Discuss.

One is very tempted to make a comment involving Congress. But I'll refrain.:D

The words "pardening" and "etrails" can not be used in the same sentence.:cool:

I believe the only pardoning required on RCI is when the underlings encounter a D or above. They’re required to say “pardon me” and quickly get out of the way.

I believe the only pardoning required on RCI is when the underlings encounter a D or above. They’re required to say “pardon me” and quickly get out of the way.

I know other times when you are supposed to say pardon me----when you burp or far*

:rolleyes: