Will you cancel your Carnival cruise?

mfs2k

I figure if enough people scared by the Carnival Triumph problems cancel their booked cruises, and enough people are deterred from booking a new cruise on Carnival... then..... the prices will drop for the rest of us.

Are you going to cancel?

Will you not cancel cruise plans this year because of everything you heard?

I'm a big fan of supply and demand.

Here's to cheaper cruise prices!

Nope - in fact looking to book a Fall cruise now.

This can happen at any time on any ship.

What seperates us from animals, is when a crisis like this happens, how you handle it. I think CCL has done a good job under bad circumstances. I feel bad for the crew who work for slave wages in the industry anyhow, are probably working around the clock more than ever, for no tips ont his voyage since S&S cards are being refunded and fares returned.

No chance. Why would you cancel a cruise because of an accident? Carnival won't be killed by this. Media has blown this so far out of the water it's amazing. When this all dies down and people on the ship tell the stories all will be fine.

Hopefully Carnival will learn from this and it won't happen again but I don't think prices will be going down for us. I'll be looking though we are looking for one in the fall and the winter this year.

We have our cruise booked on The Glory in 10 weeks and are really looking forward to it. If I was stuck on a ship like the Triumph situation I would reconsider booking another cruise, but until that happens to us (which I doubt very much) we are going on every cruise we have the time and the money for!!:)

David and Angela

AKA Westham

Cruising with my hubby's family March 31st on the Pride. Wouldn't dream of cancelling!

With all I have been thru the past 4 weeks with a broken ankle, I need something to look forward to. Will be out of cast just before the cruise....K

We won't be cruising again until February of next year, but if I could get on a Carnival ship tonight I'd be all over that! Would I cancel my booked cruise? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had four excellent cruises with Carnival and I'm looking forward to many, many more :D

Dee

Oh hell no! :D I've been waiting nine looooong months for this cruise!

I will say that I'm sick and tired of friends/family using the Triumph situation as a means to pick on our choice of cruise lines. :mad: Do I poke fun at them when they fly a certain airline after one breaks down/crashes? No! Do I judge their Mexico vacations after a huge drug bust that lead to dozens being slaughtered? No!

Jealous bastards! ;)

Archived