Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:06 AM.
North Carolina
5,723 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
We're going to need 2 or 3 rooms and hope to use points to pay for them. So among us, we have points at IHG, Marriott & Hyatt. No Hyatt in Prague. 3 Marriotts and an Intercontinental. (Marriott, the Boscolo Prague, and the Marriott Longin apartments). Probably 3 nights (which is why an apartment appeals to me - I'm a sucker for a kitchen on vacation).

We do want to be close to the touristy spots as I am the only one in the group who has been to Prague before and I imagine we'll be touring (on our own and probably with at least one guided tour) We may or may not have some limited mobility in the group (the trip is a year away....) The Longin apartments would be the longest walk but the others all seem to be nicely located...

Preferences? Are there river view rooms in the Intercontinental? (that would definitely skew my husband's preference that way) I think the Boscolo looks nicest but the stairs at the entrance might be a problem.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Azamara 10 night Thailand/Vietnam Nov 2016
Avalon Vista Christmas Market 12/2014
Pacific Princess 12 day Black Sea 9/4/11

HAL Westerdam 15 day Panama Canal 10/08
Pacific Princess Alaska 9/5/2007

HAL Maasdam Southern Caribbean 10/28/06
HAL Alaska 1986
Florida
397 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
Originally posted by Hoyaheel
We're going to need 2 or 3 rooms and hope to use points to pay for them. So among us, we have points at IHG, Marriott & Hyatt. No Hyatt in Prague. 3 Marriotts and an Intercontinental. (Marriott, the Boscolo Prague, and the Marriott Longin apartments). Probably 3 nights (which is why an apartment appeals to me - I'm a sucker for a kitchen on vacation).

We do want to be close to the touristy spots as I am the only one in the group who has been to Prague before and I imagine we'll be touring (on our own and probably with at least one guided tour) We may or may not have some limited mobility in the group (the trip is a year away....) The Longin apartments would be the longest walk but the others all seem to be nicely located...

Preferences? Are there river view rooms in the Intercontinental? (that would definitely skew my husband's preference that way) I think the Boscolo looks nicest but the stairs at the entrance might be a problem.
Hotel is close to all sights and breakfast buffet was amazing. Would definitely stay there again!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bahamas Cruise on Carnival a long time ago
Parents 50th Anniversary Family Caribbean Cruise-NCL's Norway-in December, 1994
Eastern Med on Regent Seven Seas' Mariner Venice to Turkey in 2011
Alaska on Holland America's Volendam in 2010
Baltic Cruise to Russia on Celebrity's Constellation in 2012
Western Med on Celebrity's Eclipse from Rome to the French Riveria in 2013
Circling the UK on Celebrity's Infinity in 2014
South Africa with Tauck in 2015
Hawaii on Norwegian's Pride of America in 2016
Norwegian Fjords on Celebrity's Eclipse in 2016
Disney Magic to the Bahamas in 2017

Panama Canal on Azamara in 2018
Northern Transatlantic on NCL in 2018
China, Japan, S. Korea on Celebrity in 2019

Mediterranean on Celebrity's Edge in 2019
Milton On Canada
938 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
We also stayed at Intercontinental in Prague with a room overlooking the river. Great hotel, would stay there again, very close to everything.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Judy

Carnival Pride-Western Caribbean Feb 2015
Scenic Emerald-Paris to Barcelona Sept 2013
Freedom OTS-E. Caribbean March 2013
Scenic Emerald Amsterdam to Budapest Sept 2012
Emerald Princess-S. Caribbean Jan 2012
AMA Amalegro Prague to Paris Sept 2011
Oceania Insignia Venice -Barcelona -September 2010
Coral Princess Panama Canal FLL to LA Dec 2009
Emerald Princess Baltic Aug 2009