Carnival price match parasail

Lee2385

I don't exactly understand your question but generally the lease expensive parasail trip is the first of the day - 9:00 am. Here's an example and this would be close to the docks and it's fun just to watch that video ---> http://sunsetwatersportskeywest.com/key-west-parasailing.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi_Tao7GF2wIVBIbICh1ukgmDEAAYASAAEgIaYvD_BwE

Pjk

I was wondering if anyone got Carnival to price match the parasail excursion in Key West from an outside company. Shore excursioneer offers $49 and Carnival is asking $79. I know Carnival sometimes finds a difference so it isn’t exact and won’t honor the match

Have you considered booking the parasail trip directly with the company providing it? I assume that will be the best priced option. Fury, Sebago and Sunset Watersports all offer parasailing. You might want to look at the direct price as a comparison.

We booked directly with Fury back in November. Much cheaper than Carnival and it was the exact same excursion -- there were other people on with us from the ship who said they had booked with Carnival at $30 more per person than we paid. Just watch the time -- Carnival quotes ship time and Fury quoted EST. We almost missed the excursion!