Anyone used South Florida Shuttles?

racerswife

Has anyone used South Florida Shuttles for Ft Lauderdale airport to port service? We are flying in the morning of our cruise on Oasis and need transportation to the port, but we can't take a taxi because we have my 2 1/2 year old daughter and we won't have her car seat. I called around and found South Florida Shuttles and they will take us each way for $30 + tip (for 3 of us) and they provide a car seat for free. And, it will be a private car, so we won't have to wait on anyone else. It seems like a good deal, but we usually drive to the port, so don't have experience with any shuttle companies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Greetings - didn't want to start another thread with the same question - looking for feedback on south florida shuttles. Having a hard time finding a shuttle that will take us from FLL BEACH area to POM. Please let me know if anyone has suggestions or feedback. Thanks!

i have booked limo service in Fl 3 times and each time promised a child seat - the driver just looked at me like i had 3 heads when I asked where the seat was.

That info is not passed to the drivers, and you have to just go with it - put child in back middle seat and hopefully an adult on each side of them if in a car.

• 3 years later...

South Florida Shuttles

Hi! This is a little recommendation for big families, who need baby car seats. I did the last week my vacations; My husband, two kids and me. I called many companies , i didn't found who give me this service :( . Finally, South Florida Shuttles. they offer free baby car seats, excellent service and price. I can say, just this company in Florida offer that.

100% Recommended

Thanks you Guys :rolleyes:

+1 (954) 227-0311+1 (954) 227-0311

sflshuttles@gmail.com

http://www.southfloridashuttles.com Call

Send SMS

Call from mobile

Add to Skype

You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Edited by Catherinea2016
company name

• 2 weeks later...

I was traveling with my family and need car seats, they gave us two free car seats that save me for traveling with them. The shuttles was clean and nice. They were on time and driver was very friendly :):)

I also took there Miami tour the morning they picked us up for our cruise in port of mia. We did three ride with them and they were on time, to the hotel, airport and cruise port. :):)

• 3 weeks later...
South Florida Shuttles

Hi! This is a little recommendation for big families, who need baby car seats. I did the last week my vacations; My husband, two kids and me. I called many companies , i didn't found who give me this service :( . Finally, South Florida Shuttles. they offer free baby car seats, excellent service and price. I can say, just this company in Florida offer that.

100% Recommended

Thanks you Guys :rolleyes:

+1 (954) 227-0311+1 (954) 227-0311

sflshuttles@gmail.com

http://www.southfloridashuttles.com Call

Send SMS

Call from mobile

Add to Skype

You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Hi - thanks for the review. I am thinking about using them for my 2 little ones under 2 - were they easy to get a hold of, etc?

• 6 months later...
Hi - thanks for the review. I am thinking about using them for my 2 little ones under 2 - were they easy to get a hold of, etc?

Did you end up using them? I'm looking at booking South Florida Shuttles, but don't see many reviews on them.

Thanks!

Go Airport, QLS and some of the other popular FLL based shuttles can provide car seats, as can some Uber vehicles.

You can check the car seat for free with the airline if you choose not to use it on the flight - why not bring your own seat (one that you know fits and has been well maintained)? :confused:

I have used South Florida Shuttles 4 times. They have offer me 2 car seats, the last time they even have a nice one Britax rear facing seat!! there is nothing like traveling with somebody reliable and affordable. I would recommend this guys 100% 954-227-0311 http://www.southfloridashuttles.com

good luck!!

Wow - 4 posts from a new user today and all recommend the same company; maybe a driver/owner? :confused: I'm a little suspicious. :(

• 1 year later...
Has anyone used this service recently? Looking into it due to the fact that someone in my group has a child that will need a car seat. Please let me know your experiences.

We (extended family group of 7) used them last March. Pickup from Hyatt Place to Port Everglades and return from Port Everglades to FLL. They provided a carseat,...a great private transportation company to work with. They were on time, friendly and stopped at each terminal we needed to be dropped off at FLL. I will definitely use them again when our situation requires the use of private transport with carseats provided.

http://www.southfloridashuttles.com

(954) 227-0311

Wow - 4 posts from a new user today and all recommend the same company; maybe a driver/owner? :confused: I'm a little suspicious. :(

That was my thought, considering the lack of any other posts and the inclusion of web address & phone number...

That was my thought, considering the lack of any other posts and the inclusion of web address & phone number...

I used this company and included their website and phone number....and am certainly not a first time poster. See my post above...we had great service and would highly recommend them.

How do I request a child seat on Uber?

Here's how it works

• Open your Uber app. Open your app and select the uberX option at the bottom of your screen.
  • Find the CAR SEAT option. Tap the CAR SEAT button above the uberX option.
  • Request. Set your pickup location and request. A $10 surcharge will be applied to your total total fare.* *New to Uber?

Have a wonderful cruise.

Cheers.